- One year Unlimited Access
Access to all courses
You will be able to access all the courses from any category on the platform.
- Learning paths access
- Access Assignments & Projects
- Access on Mobile, PC and Tablet
- Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
- Offline viewing
- Instructor Support
- Course Completion Certificates
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Navigate the twitter developer API
- Query to search Twitter for terms
- Setup a mini application to request content from twitter
Perfect course for beginners to explore the MASSIVE twitter API
This course will teach you how to setup a local server, connect the Twitter API and return data to output into your web page.
It’s amazing how much information is available on Twitter, connecting the API is easy and can provide real world working experience with JSON AJAX and APIs. Twitter has a HUGE amount of data within each Tweet Object, getting to know the Twitter API and working with it can provide students with firsthand experience that can be used in any number of real world applications. If you can navigate and output data from this API others are going to be a snap.
Step by step training - includes everything you need to setup and develop a mini application. You can then use this as a starting point to explore and extend your skills with the endless possibilities.
You will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can be setup to query the API and start retrieving data. Great for beginners and developers of all skill levels.
Source code is also included so you can copy and paste the exercise application.
Friendly helpful guidance is always available in the Q&A section. Do you have a question help is not far away?
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
What are you waiting for, nothing to lose take the first step and start having some fun with the Twitter API!!!!
- Computer Access
- Desire to learn about AJAX and APIs
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to connect to the Twitter API
- Beginners who want to practice with a huge API
- Anyone who wants to test Twitter API locally
Curriculum 12 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Course Twitter API introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Course Development Environment
- Lecture 3 :
- Setup Local Server Nodejs NPM
- Lecture 4 :
- Get Packages NPM
- Lecture 5 :
- Setup Twitter Developer App
- Lecture 6 :
- Output TWeet Object as JSON
- Lecture 7 :
- Setup Index Frontend Code
- Lecture 8 :
- Output Tweet Data
- Lecture 9 :
- Style and look Nice
- Lecture 10 :
- Source Code Review
- Lecture 11 :
- Post a Tweet from index page
- Lecture 12 :
- Source Code