$18 $90 80% off1 days left at this price! Buy Now
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
What you'll learn?
- Navigate the twitter developer API
- Query to search Twitter for terms
- Setup a mini application to request content from twitter
Perfect course for beginners to explore the MASSIVE twitter API
This course will teach you how to setup a local server, connect the Twitter API and return data to output into your web page.
It’s amazing how much information is available on Twitter, connecting the API is easy and can provide real world working experience with JSON AJAX and APIs. Twitter has a HUGE amount of data within each Tweet Object, getting to know the Twitter API and working with it can provide students with firsthand experience that can be used in any number of real world applications. If you can navigate and output data from this API others are going to be a snap.
Step by step training - includes everything you need to setup and develop a mini application. You can then use this as a starting point to explore and extend your skills with the endless possibilities.
You will be amazed at how quickly and easily you can be setup to query the API and start retrieving data. Great for beginners and developers of all skill levels.
Source code is also included so you can copy and paste the exercise application.
Friendly helpful guidance is always available in the Q&A section. Do you have a question help is not far away?
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
What are you waiting for, nothing to lose take the first step and start having some fun with the Twitter API!!!!
- Computer Access
- Desire to learn about AJAX and APIs
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to connect to the Twitter API
- Beginners who want to practice with a huge API
- Anyone who wants to test Twitter API locally
Curriculum 12 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Course Twitter API introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Course Development Environment
- Lecture 3 :
- Setup Local Server Nodejs NPM
- Lecture 4 :
- Get Packages NPM
- Lecture 5 :
- Setup Twitter Developer App
- Lecture 6 :
- Output TWeet Object as JSON
- Lecture 7 :
- Setup Index Frontend Code
- Lecture 8 :
- Output Tweet Data
- Lecture 9 :
- Style and look Nice
- Lecture 10 :
- Source Code Review
- Lecture 11 :
- Post a Tweet from index page
- Lecture 12 :
- Source Code
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.