What you'll learn?
- Apply Bootstrap to web projects
- Use Bootstrap 4 components and utilities
Get to know Bootstrap 4 and see why it is the most popular front-end framework used by millions of websites to deliver modern fully responsive web pages. Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web. Designed for everyone, everywhere, Bootstrap makes front-end web development faster and easier. It's made for folks of all skill levels, devices of all shapes, and projects of all sizes.
Learn the basic concepts, components, tools, utilities and functions that you can use to build fully functional amazing looking websites using the new bootstrap 4 framework. Perfect for students of all skill levels, from complete beginners or students looking to brush up on their web design and development skills.
Bootstrap 4 has a lot to offer we show you how to use it and demonstrate all the code functionality that Bootstrap has to offer.
- Find out whats new with Bootstrap 4
- Learn what is needed to setup and use Bootstrap
- Create a default template as a starting point to create unlimited bootstrap based sites
- Explore how to use the Bootstrap grid to structure your web content
- Find out about Jumbotron how to apply padding and margins
- Learn about common bootstrap utilities and components
- Discover whats new with colors and backgrounds
- Group content, tables, lists, forms
- Get started with Buttons
- Helpful Bootstrap cards, alerts
- Easily build a responsive navbar and nav components
- Check out how easy it is to create modals and image carousels with no coding needed
- Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Taught by an instructor with over 18 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn Bootstrap 4 and answer any questions you may have.
See what you can do and create using Bootstrap join now!
- HTML Knowledge
- CSS experience
- Web Designers and Developers
- Anyone who wants to build modern responsive websites
- Anyone who wants to learn whats new with Bootstrap 4
Curriculum 23 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Setup Coding Environment Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Get Bootstrap Setup Template
- Lecture 3 :
- Bootstrap Layout Containers
- Lecture 4 :
- Introduction to the Grid
- Lecture 5 :
- Do more with the Grid
- Lecture 6 :
- Jumbotron Bootstrap 4
- Lecture 7 :
- Bootstrap 4 Color Utilities
- Lecture 8 :
- Bootstrap 4 Utilities
- Lecture 9 :
- Bootstrap 4 Tables
- Lecture 10 :
- Bootstrap Images Responsive
- Lecture 11 :
- Bootstrap Buttons
- Lecture 12 :
- Bootstrap 4 Forms
- Lecture 13 :
- Button Grouping Radio and Checkboxes
- Lecture 14 :
- Bootstrap 4 Alerts
- Lecture 15 :
- Bootstrap 4 Badges
- Lecture 16 :
- Bootstrap 4 Progress Bar
- Lecture 17 :
- Bootstrap 4 Cards
- Lecture 18 :
- Bootstrap List Group
- Lecture 19 :
- NavBar Responsive Bootstrap
- Lecture 20 :
- Nav List Bootstrap 4
- Lecture 21 :
- Bootstrap 4 Carousel
- Lecture 22 :
- Copy of 23 Bootstrap Modals
- Lecture 23 :
- Margins and Padding Bootstrap
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.