What you'll learn?
- Create Google Script to power Google Apps
- Create apps with Google Script
- Extend the functionality of Google Docs
Learn how to use Google Script documentApp
- How to open and access the script editor and create Google Scripts
- Creating standalone scripts and how to connect to the doc by ID and URL
- Bound scripts and accessing doc info
- Adding extra UI buttons to Document App
- Create and adding content paragraphs automatically to your Google doc
- Building a google doc with content dynamically using apps script
- Learn how to insert images from the web into your Google Doc using script
- Explore tables and how they can be generated from data
- Retrieve all the elements from your google Doc
- How to use Google Script to extend what Google Docs does
All this and a whole lot more, source code is included.
Document Service: This service allows scripts to create, access, and modify Google Docs files. The document service creates and opens Documents that can be edited.
Source code included, learn how to use Goolge Script to extend what your Google Docs can do. Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Taught by a knowledge instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn.
Join now and create your own Google Scripts Apps see what is possible.
- Google account
- Basic Web development understanding
- Anyone who wants learn more about Google Scripts
- Anyone who wants to explore how to use DocumentApp within Google Script
- Web developers who want to incorporate Google Script functionality
Curriculum 16 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- DocumentApp Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Create a Document Open Script Editor
- Lecture 3 :
- StandAlone Script Create Doc
- Lecture 4 :
- Bound Script DocumentApp
- Lecture 5 :
- onOpen UI menu maker
- Lecture 6 :
- Source Code
- Lecture 7 :
- Update Doc Content
- Lecture 8 :
- Adding Content Dynamically
- Lecture 9 :
- Source Code
- Lecture 10 :
- DocumentApp insert Images
- Lecture 11 :
- DocumentApp Add Tables
- Lecture 12 :
- Source Code
- Lecture 13 :
- DocumentApp Get All Elements
- Lecture 14 :
- DocumentApp Next Steps
- Lecture 15 :
- DocumentApp Google Script Resources
- Lecture 16 :
- Source Code
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.