- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- This course introduces Cisco TelePresencenetworks and terminology. The student will learn how to assist customers with simple telepresence network design utilizing the Cisco TelePresence System Codecs and endpoints, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication, Cisco TelePresence MCUs, and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite.
Cisco E-Learning for TSHOOT v2.0 is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNP Routing and Switching candidates for the exam topics covered by the 300-135 TSHOOT exam.
This is a self-study course designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience. Students will learn to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
A core element of this training is the ability to learn new concepts and reinforce understanding through a wide range of integrated lab scenarios. These labs utilize Cisco IOS Software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and a CLI supported on IOS version 15 releases.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Who Should Attend?
- System Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Cisco Channel Partners
- Required: Equivalent to attending the ROUTE and SWITCH courses
- Required: Knowledge of Layer 2 switching
- Required: Knowledge of Link aggregation protocols
- Required: Knowledge of Switch security issues
- Required: Knowledge of VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.