- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Understand what PowerShell is and what you can use it for.
- Use commands to automate tasks.
Learnfly is an eminent Gold Learning Partner of Microsoft and offers all major Microsoft certification courses. Microsoft is a pioneer in IT technology and provides a wide range of specializations including Microsoft Office Applications, business intelligence, virtualization, enterprise application management, database management, and many more. These MS certification courses not only assess the technical know-how of the aspirants but also helps them enhance their technical knowledge on various Microsoft technologies, tools and products. The hands-on lab experience during the training sessions enables the participants to comprehend the functional understanding of the topics.
IT aspirants from across the globe can register with Learnfly for various MS certifications and get their potential evaluated by achieving Microsoft certifications.
Who Should Attend?
This Windows PowerShell training is designed for IT professionals who have basic knowledge of administering Windows Server and Windows Client. It is intended for those who wish to use PowerShell for automating administrative tasks from command-line.
Experience with Windows server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Course 10961B: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 1: Getting Started with Windows PowerShell
- 2: Working with the Pipeline
- 3: Under s tanding How the Pipeline Works
- 4: Us ing PSProvider s and PSDrives
- 5: Formatting Output
- 6: Querying Management Information by Us ing WMI and CIM
- 7: Preparing for Scripting
- 8: Moving From a Command to Script to Module
- 9: Adminis tering Remote Computer s
- 10: Putting it All Together
- 11: Us ing Background Jobs and Scheduled Jobs
- 12: Us ing Profiles and Advanced PowerShell Techniques
Course 10962A: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell 4.0
- 1: Creating Advanced Functions
- 2: Using Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Framework in Windows PowerShell
- 3: Writing Controller Scripts
- 4: Handling Script Errors
- 5: Using XML Data Files
- 6: Managing Server Configurations by Using Desired State Configuration
- 7: Analyzing and Debugging Scripts
- 8: Understanding Windows PowerShell Workflow
Course 50414B: Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 For Administrators
- 1: Introduction to PowerShell – the Basics
- 2: The PowerShell Pipeline, Scripts and Syntax
- 3: Variables and Data Types, Variable Scopes, and Collections
- 4: Security
- 5: Remote Management
- 6: Script Flow Control Statements
- 7: Functions, Filters and Modules
- 8: Error Handling
- 9: Administrative Uses
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.