- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Receivable System Setups
- Will Learn Receivable Flex fields
- Dunning Letters, Collectors, Payment Terms
- Creating Customer Profile Classes, Auto Cash Rule Set
- Defining Different Type of Transactions and Sources
- Defining the Receipt Classes and Sources
Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable course is designed to give students practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module. It is end-user focused and includes all the day to day tasks such as setting up customer accounts, raising invoices and credit notes and applying cash together with making inquiries and running standard reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors, Customers, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources, Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources, Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Rise the Credit memo, Create Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt, Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts, Month ending process.
Who is the target audience?
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Learners should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration. Delegates may also include existing users who want to ensure that they are making best use of available Accounts Receivable functionality within their own organisations.
Curriculum 9 Lectures 03:21:38
Section 1 : Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training
- Lecture 1 :
Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Demo Session
- Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Demo Session Preview
- Lecture 2 :
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors
- Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location
- Lecture 3 :
Customer Creation, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation
- Customer Creation, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class
- Lecture 4 :
Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources
- Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction
- Lecture 5 :
Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources
- Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources
- Lecture 6 :
Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Raise the Credit memo
- Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Raise the Credit memo
- Lecture 7 :
Creating Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt
- Creating Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice
- Lecture 8 :
Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts
- Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts
- Lecture 9 :
Month Ending Process
- Month Ending Process
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?