$16 $20 20% off6 days left at this price! Buy Now
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
What you'll learn?
- Receivable System Setups
- Will Learn Receivable Flex fields
- Dunning Letters, Collectors, Payment Terms
- Creating Customer Profile Classes, Auto Cash Rule Set
- Defining Different Type of Transactions and Sources
- Defining the Receipt Classes and Sources
Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable course is designed to give students practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module. It is end-user focused and includes all the day to day tasks such as setting up customer accounts, raising invoices and credit notes and applying cash together with making inquiries and running standard reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors, Customers, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources, Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources, Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Rise the Credit memo, Create Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt, Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts, Month ending process.
Who is the target audience?
This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Learners should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Setup & Management course is designed for staff in Finance departments, and those who support them such as Systems Administrators, who require a thorough understanding of Oracle Accounts Receivable and the steps involved in its configuration. Delegates may also include existing users who want to ensure that they are making best use of available Accounts Receivable functionality within their own organisations.
Curriculum 9 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable Demo Session Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location
- Lecture 3 :
- Customer Creation, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class
- Lecture 4 :
- Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction
- Lecture 5 :
- Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources
- Lecture 6 :
- Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Raise the Credit memo
- Lecture 7 :
- Creating Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice
- Lecture 8 :
- Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts
- Lecture 9 :
- Month Ending Process
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.