$16 $20 20% off6 days left at this price! Buy Now
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
What you'll learn?
- Defining Key Flex Fields (KFF)
- Defining Chart of Accounts, Currency and Calendar
- Creating Different Types of Journals
- Allocating Cost to Department Wise (Mass Allocation)
Oracle Apps R12 General Ledger (GL) Module Training
This course covers all the key areas of functionality provided in Oracle General Ledger. Routine tasks such as journal processing, inquiries and running reports are all covered within the syllabus, with extensive opportunities for learners to practice as the course progresses.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Key Flex Fields, Segments, Designing Charts of Accounts, Value Sets, Defining Currency and Calendar, Defining Primary Ledger, Creation of Journals, Open/Close Periods, Reverse Journals, Journal Batch, Recurring Journals, Suspense Journals, Statistical Journals, Mass Allocation, Budgets, Inter-company Journals, Journal Approval Process, Tax Journals, Currency Translation, Reporting Currency, Revaluation, Ledger Consolidation, Cross Validation Rules, Standard Report (Trail Balance), FSG (Financial Statement Generator), Account Alias, Security Rules, Access Set.
Who should take this course
This Oracle R12 General Ledger course is suitable for delegates who have no previous knowledge of Oracle Financials. It incorporates navigation skills training and thus fulfils a pre-requisite for most of the other Oracle Financials courses. Its intended audience comprises finance staff, those who provide support to them such as Systems Administrators and those whose role includes some financial or budgetary responsibility which requires them to use Oracle Financials.
Who is the target audience?
Any Graduate with Minimum Knowledge on Accounting
- Basic Knowledge on Accounting
- Any Graduate with Minimum Knowledge on Accounting
Curriculum 14 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Oracle R12 General Ledger Demo Session Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Introduction to GL Module, Key Flex Fields, Segments, Design Charts of Accounts
- Lecture 3 :
- Define Currency and Calendar
- Lecture 4 :
- Defining Primary Ledger
- Lecture 5 :
- Creation of Journals, Open/Close Periods, Reverse Journals, Journal Batch
- Lecture 6 :
- Recurring Journals, Suspense Journals, Statistical Journals
- Lecture 7 :
- Mass Allocation
- Lecture 8 :
- Lecture 9 :
- Inter-company Journals, Journal Approval Process, Tax Journals
- Lecture 10 :
- Currency Translation, Reporting Currency, Revaluation
- Lecture 11 :
- Ledger Consolidation Part 1
- Lecture 12 :
- Ledger Consolidation Part 2
- Lecture 13 :
- Cross Validation Rules, Standard Report (Trail Balance)
- Lecture 14 :
- FSG (Financial Statement Generator), Account Alias, Security Rules, Access Set
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.