- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Defining the Suppliers
- Creation of Bank, Branch and Account
- Defining the Payment Options and Setups
- Creating Different types of Invoices
- Different Options of Making the Payment against the Invoice
Oracle R12 Accounts Payable Module Training
In this course, you will learn how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process. They learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, use multiple distribution methods, and process various types of payments.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Payable's overview, Payable Options, Financial Options, Accounting Periods, Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets, Defining Suppliers, Standard Invoice, Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice, Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports, Withholding Tax Payment, Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation, Overview of Multi Organization Structure, Business Group Setup, Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations, Defining Sub Inventories.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- This course is designed for users working within Finance and Accounts departments. It is suitable for staff working within a payables team carrying out daily tasks, and for those working in a supervisory role responsible for month end processes.
Curriculum 12 Lectures 05:17:21
Section 1 : Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Payable Training
- Lecture 1 :
Account Payables Demo
- Account Payables Demo Preview
- Lecture 2 :
Account Payable's Overview, Payable Options, Financial Options, Accounting Periods
- Account Payable's Overview, Payable Options, Financial Options
- Lecture 3 :
Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets
- Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets
- Lecture 4 :
Defining Suppliers, Standard Invoice
- Defining Suppliers Standard Invoice
- Lecture 5 :
Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice
- Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice
- Lecture 6 :
Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports
- Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports
- Lecture 7 :
Employee Expense Reports
- Employee Expense Reports
- Lecture 8 :
Withholding Tax Payment
- Withholding Tax Payment
- Lecture 9 :
Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation
- Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation
- Lecture 10 :
Overview of Multi Organization Structure
- Overview of Multi Organization Structure
- Lecture 11 :
Business Group Setup
- Business Group Setup
- Lecture 12 :
Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations, Defining Sub Inventories
- Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?