$16 $20 20% off6 days left at this price! Buy Now
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
What you'll learn?
- Defining the Suppliers
- Creation of Bank, Branch and Account
- Defining the Payment Options and Setups
- Creating Different types of Invoices
- Different Options of Making the Payment against the Invoice
Oracle R12 Accounts Payable Module Training
In this course, you will learn how to set up and use Oracle Payables to manage the accounts payable process. They learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, use multiple distribution methods, and process various types of payments.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Payable's overview, Payable Options, Financial Options, Accounting Periods, Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets, Defining Suppliers, Standard Invoice, Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice, Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports, Withholding Tax Payment, Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation, Overview of Multi Organization Structure, Business Group Setup, Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations, Defining Sub Inventories.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- This course is designed for users working within Finance and Accounts departments. It is suitable for staff working within a payables team carrying out daily tasks, and for those working in a supervisory role responsible for month end processes.
Curriculum 12 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Account Payables Demo Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Account Payable's Overview, Payable Options, Financial Options
- Lecture 3 :
- Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets
- Lecture 4 :
- Defining Suppliers Standard Invoice
- Lecture 5 :
- Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice
- Lecture 6 :
- Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports
- Lecture 7 :
- Employee Expense Reports
- Lecture 8 :
- Withholding Tax Payment
- Lecture 9 :
- Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation
- Lecture 10 :
- Overview of Multi Organization Structure
- Lecture 11 :
- Business Group Setup
- Lecture 12 :
- Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.