- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Learn How to Negotiate in any Situation
- Learn How to Develop a Mindset for Negotiation
- Learn How to Develop Self Confidence in a Negotiation
- Importance of Understanding the other Party and their interest in the Negotiation Deal to Close the Deal Successfully
- Importance of Planning and Execution in a Successful Negotiation Deal
- How to Speak Confidently in a Negotiation Deal
Most of us has multiple questions when we hear the word Negotiation.
What is Negotiation?
What are the Types of Negotiation?
How do I learn how to Negotiate?
Should I learn how to Negotiate?
Is it Negotiation Skills difficult to learn?
Once I learn Negotiation Skills, What's Next?
Most of the people, hate negotiation or stay away from a situation which needs negotiation. Majority are worried of what the other person will think about them, They feel, Negotiation is socially awkward, too demanding, greedy, rude or even have a strong belief that it wont work, or they don't have the skills to do a negotiation. Most of us feel, negotiation is a battle and that is a problem.
Be it a new job where you want to negotiate the terms of your employment contracts or your are trying to get the best deal for a product or service or even when you are in middle of a merger and acquisition deal. Negotiation is an inevitable event in any situation.
Let me ask you a question?
Do you wanna learn how to improve your negotiation skills, even if you hate negotiation.
let me rephrase it
Do you wanna learn how to improve your negotiation skills, Even if you are afraid to get started with the conversation,
or Even if you don't know how to get started with Negotiation .
If Yes, then
Its about learning the principles and counter moves of the game, leaning how to negotiate removes stress, pressure and friction from your life. If you do not know how to play the game, you will be intimidated by the activity especially when the other party knows the game.
In this course i am gonna share 32 golden Principles that are proven psychological tactics, which you can use to improve your negotiation skills.
Successful negotiations are all about solving a problem rather than winning the battle.
When you find yourself in a power struggle then its guaranteed that you will loose the negotiation.
Invest in Yourself, Upgrade Your Skillset and Learn to Grow
- Willingness to Learn and Practice the Learning
- Need basic English Speaking Skill
- You should be interested in Learning How to Develop Your Negotiation Skills
- A Willingness to Make a Difference in Life
- A Laptop or a Mobile Phone with Internet Connection
- Anyone who is Willing to Learn How to Negotiate in any Situations
Curriculum 35 Lectures 00:31:13
Section 1 : Introduction
- Lecture 1 :
- Why This Course? Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Negotiation Skills - Phases of a Successful Negotiation
- Lecture 3 :
- Negotiation Skills - Understand the Other Person's Perspective
- Lecture 4 :
- Negotiation Skills - Always Ask More Than You Want
- Lecture 5 :
- Negotiation Skills - Act as a Mediator between Both Parties
- Lecture 6 :
- Negotiation Skills - Persuasion by Comparing Available Options
- Lecture 7 :
- Negotiation Skills - Open Ended Questions VS Close Ended Questions
- Lecture 8 :
- Negotiation Skills - Persuade Anyone with Comparison
- Lecture 9 :
- Negotiation Skills - How to Create a Win Win Situation in Negotiation
- Lecture 10 :
- Negotiation Skills - Have a Sense of Direction in a Conversation
- Lecture 11 :
- Negotiation Skills - Improvise Your Negotiation Strategy
- Lecture 12 :
- Negotiation Skills - Managing the process
- Lecture 13 :
- Negotiation Skills - Closing the Negotiation deal Successfully
- Lecture 14 :
- Negotiation Skills - Make People Say Yes
- Lecture 15 :
- Negotiation Skills - How to Get a Good Deal
- Lecture 16 :
- Negotiation Skills - Be Prepared and Have a Plan in Place Before Negotiation
- Lecture 17 :
- Negotiation Skills - Learn to Say No
- Lecture 18 :
- Negotiation Skills - What Comes First
- Lecture 19 :
- Negotiation Skills - Who is More Powerful in a Negotiation
- Lecture 20 :
- Negotiation Skills - Strategy vs Tactics
- Lecture 21 :
- Negotiation Skills - Bargaining Vs Negotiation
- Lecture 22 :
- Negotiation Skills - Law of Reciprocity
- Lecture 23 :
- Negotiation Skills - How Keep Negotiation concise and up to the point
- Lecture 24 :
- Negotiation Skills - Nature of Your Request
- Lecture 25 :
- Negotiation Skills - Power of Social Status and Popularity
- Lecture 26 :
- Negotiation Skills - Language to be Used
- Lecture 27 :
- Negotiation Skills - Stay Away from Pride
- Lecture 28 :
- Negotiation Skills - Acting with Expressions
- Lecture 29 :
- Negotiation Skills - Understand Customer Needs First
- Lecture 30 :
- Negotiation Skills - Negotiation is a Just A Game
- Lecture 31 :
- Negotiation Skills - How to Deal with Disagreements in a Negotiation
- Lecture 32 :
- Negotiation Skills - Facts & Figures
- Lecture 33 :
- Negotiation Skills - Important Points to Remember
- Lecture 34 :
- Rewind the Learning - What we learnt till now
- Lecture 35 :
- Learning Journey Continues
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
523530 Course Views