- Get access to this course only
- Lifetime Course Access
- Play & Pause Videos
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Download Course for Offline Viewing
- Inlcudes Real Projects
- Free Instructor Support
What you'll learn?
- Student will learn business processes and scenarios and also sales module of dynamics 365
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing and printing a report
- Converting activities to opportunities
Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution from Microsoft for businesses to streamline customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning. All the Dynamics 365 applications integrate with the Microsoft Office 365 tools you already know, and love like Excel and Outlook, and with analysis tools like Power BI and customization tools like Flow.
In this course, you will learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition Shaher yar from business world team walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. He also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and much more in dynamics 365 plan 1 enterprise edition.
- You should have basic understanding of business terms
- Everyone who want to start career in Dynamics 365
Curriculum 33 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Dynamics CRM:Basics
- Lecture 3 :
- What you Need For This Course?
- Lecture 4 :
- What is a Record?
- Lecture 5 :
- Types of sales record in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 6 :
- Lecture 7 :
- Business Processes
- Lecture 8 :
- Log In to Dynamics 365
- Lecture 9 :
- Using Homepage in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 10 :
- Using Search to find a record
- Lecture 11 :
- View,Filter and Sorting a list
- Lecture 12 :
- Create,Edit and Save record In Dynamics
- Lecture 13 :
- Dashboards and Charts
- Lecture 14 :
- Drilling down in to Chart segments
- Lecture 15 :
- View Team News in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 16 :
- Follow Up team members or records
- Lecture 17 :
- Activities: How to create and complete?
- Lecture 18 :
- Create and edit appointments
- Lecture 19 :
- Creating a lead
- Lecture 20 :
- Editing a lead
- Lecture 21 :
- Importing leads: An Overview
- Lecture 22 :
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Lecture 23 :
- Qualifying a lead
- Lecture 24 :
- Do not qualify a lead
- Lecture 25 :
- Create and view opportunities
- Lecture 26 :
- Converting an activity to opportunity
- Lecture 27 :
- Developing an opportunity
- Lecture 28 :
- Working on Propose
- Lecture 29 :
- Creating a Quote
- Lecture 30 :
- Printing or summarizing an opportunity
- Lecture 31 :
- Complete the closing stage
- Lecture 32 :
- Create an order and mark it as won or lost
- Lecture 33 :
- View reports in Dynamics 365 and Excel
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.