What you'll learn?
- Learn Sales Techniques
- How to Impress and Convince Anyone with Conversation
- How to have a Positive Mindset
- How to Develop a Winner Mindset
- How to Develop Self Confidence
- Easy Selling Techniques
- Importance of Visualization in Success
- Importance of Planning and Execution
- Importance of a Daily Routine and Schedule
- How to Stay Focused to Achieve Your Dreams
Sales techniques are the methods that sales professionals use to create revenue. The sales process is something that a dedicated professional works on for many years. The techniques are refined through trial and error based on the sales associate's experiences. Developing effective sales techniques is an ongoing process for an individual and his entire organization. The technique typically isn’t a one-size-fits all and is often refined through trial and error based on past experiences.
There are many sales techniques to close deals faster and sell more effectively, thought out by incredibly smart consultants and experienced sales personnel's. You don’t necessarily need to choose: experiment with some of them or even apply multiple methodologies to different parts of your sales process.
Being successful in sales requires deliberate and persistent activities and the ability to adapt to the market and services simultaneously. Selling might seem easy when you list these sales techniques out, but actually implementing them successfully takes a lot of practice.
The Key Elements in a good Sales Techniques are
Identifying the Prospect’s Challenges and Qualifying Them
Knowing When to Say “No”
Closing the Deal
Maintaining the Relationship
Creating an Opportunity to Upsell
Salespeople are always looking for new and effective sales techniques. With the rapidly changing sales space, these techniques are evolving constantly.
Dive in to Learn More
- You should be interested in Learning how to Develop a Attractive and Impressive Personality
- Willingness to Learn and Practice the learning
- Need basic English speaking skill
- A Willingness to Make a Difference in Life
- A Laptop or a Mobile Phone with internet connection
- Anyone who is Willing to Learn Selling Techniques
- who is Willing to Learn How to Develop a Attractive and Impressive Personality
- Anyone who is Willing to Practice and Experiment What They Learn
Curriculum 24 Lectures 00:48:03
Section 1 : Introduction
- Lecture 1 :
- About this Course - Why a student should take this course Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Sales Techniques - Start your day with Positive Affirmations
- Lecture 3 :
- Sales Techniques - First Impression is the Last Impression
- Lecture 4 :
- Ask questions to build a Rapport where the Customer response will be Yes
- Lecture 5 :
- Sales Techniques - Negotiate with the Decision Maker
- Lecture 6 :
- Absolute Knowledge and Confidence in your Products and Services
- Lecture 7 :
- Sales Techniques - Get Attention of the Customer
- Lecture 8 :
- Sales Techniques - Build Confidence, Trust and Curiosity
- Lecture 9 :
- Sales Techniques - Focus on Relationships and Connections
- Lecture 10 :
- Sales Techniques - Product Pricing Matters
- Lecture 11 :
- Sales Techniques - Power of Reciprocity
- Lecture 12 :
- Sales Techniques - Use of Mixed Strategies
- Lecture 13 :
- Change the customer response from a No to a Yes
- Lecture 14 :
- Sales Techniques - Create a Personalized Approach
- Lecture 15 :
- Sales Techniques - Take Feedback from the Customer
- Lecture 16 :
- Sales Techniques - Innovate with Collaboration
- Lecture 17 :
- Don't sell a product, sell a Long-term Relationship.
- Lecture 18 :
- Sales Techniques - Create a Loyalty Program
- Lecture 19 :
- Sales Techniques - Do not take hearing rejections personally
- Lecture 20 :
- Sales Techniques - Self development and Self Improvement
- Lecture 21 :
- Sales Techniques - Tips to building Rapport with the Customer
- Lecture 22 :
- Sales Techniques - Closing the sale
- Lecture 23 :
- Rewind the Learning
- Lecture 24 :
- Journey Continues
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
523530 Course Views