- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Describe the characteristics and benefits of the Ethernet protocol. List Ethernet standardization.
- Describe the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Describe IPv4 and IPv6 network layer addressing
- Describe the packet delivery process
- Compare and contrast TCP/IP with the OSI model
- Examine the Cisco Data Center network architectures, the 2- and the 3-tier network design, and the spine/leaf network design.
- Describe Cisco Nexus products and explain basic functionalities and tools of Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe VLANs
- Describe issues with STP
- Describe the routing process on Nexus switches
- Describe Layer 3 first hop redundancy
- Describe and configure user security features
- Describe ACL object groups
- Describe storage connectivity options in the Data Center. Compare iSCSI, Fibre Channel, and NAS connectivity for remote server storage.
- Describe Fibre Channel storage networking
- Describe VSANs
- Describe communication between the initiator and target
- Describe Fibre Channel zone types and their uses
- Describe NPV and NPIV
- Describe data center Ethernet enhancements that provide a lossless fabric
- Describe Fibre Channel over Ethernet
- Describe the components of a Cisco UCS server
- Describe the Cisco UCS physical connectivity for a Fabric Interconnect cluster
- Describe the Cisco UCS Manager interfaces
The Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.2 course, prepares IT professionals for the Cisco CCNA Data Center certification and for associate-level data center roles. This course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies, including data center networking concepts, data center storage networking, and data center physical infrastructure.
Who Should Attend?
- Data Center Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Designer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Required: Basic computer literacy
- Required: Basic Internet usage skills
- Required: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Required: Good understanding of networking protocols
- Required: Good understanding of the VMware environment
Network Protocols and Host-to-Host Communication
- Describing Ethernet
- Describing OSI and TCP/IP Models
- Describing IPv4 and IPv6 Network Layer Addressing
- Describing Packet Delivery on a Hierarchical Network
- Describing the TCP/IP Transport Layer
Basic Data Center Networking Concepts
- Describing Data Center Network Architectures
- Describing the Cisco Nexus Family and NX-OS
- Implementing VLANs and Trunks
- Describing Redundant Switched Topologies
Advanced Data Center Networking Concepts
- Describing the Routing Process on Nexus Switches
- Describing Layer 3 First Hop Redundancy
- Describing AAA on Nexus Switches
- Describing ACLs on Nexus Switches
Basic Data Center Storage
- Describing Storage Connectivity Options in the Data Center
- Describing Fibre Channel Storage Networking
- Describing VSANs
Advanced Data Center Storage
- Describing Communication Between Initiator and Target
- Describing Fibre Channel Zone Types and Their Uses
- Describing Cisco NPV Mode and NPIV
- Describing Data Center Ethernet Enhancements
- Describing Fibre Channel over Ethernet
Cisco UCS Architecture
- Describing Cisco UCS Server Hardware Components
- Cisco UCS Physical Connectivity for a Fabric Interconnect Cluster
- Describing the Cisco UCS Manager Interfaces
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.