Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- Learn to develop games in python.
- Discover the core functionalities of PyGame
- Boost your overall knowledge on Logics, Mathematics, Physics and AI
- Use PyGame to develop games
- Work with the game loop
- You may wish to be familiar with the basics of the Python 3 programming language, or at least the basics of Programming in general.
- Make a strong start with PyGame by watching the video then access the accompanying example code as a basis for your own games or to confirm your understanding of the different features.
- Those who want to persue their career in Game Development Companies.
- Those who want to publish their Final Year IT/CS Project, this can be a great help.
- Python programmers who want to create games and other interactive experiences.
Curriculum 14 Lectures 02:38:37
Section 1 : Game Development
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- How our game going to look like
- Lecture 3 :
- Requirements - Downloading and Installing
- Lecture 4 :
- Developing the Game Window Instance
- Lecture 5 :
- Drawing and Displaying Images to the screen
- Lecture 6 :
- Moving Image on the Surface
- Lecture 7 :
- Setting up the Screen Boundary
- Lecture 8 :
- Displaying Text on the Screen
- Lecture 9 :
- Drawing Objects using pygame
- Lecture 10 :
- Lecture 11 :
- Adding Scorecard
- Lecture 12 :
- Creating a Start Menu
- Lecture 13 :
- Making Interactive Buttons
- Lecture 14 :
- Converting Pygame to an Executable
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
252400 Course Views