- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Students will understand Artificial Intelligence.
- Students will sound like they know what they are talking about while discussing Artificial Intelligence.
In this course we introduce artificial intelligence, beginning with a brief history of attempts to understand mind and intelligence in philosophy, psychology, and other areas of research.
- Come with an open mind.
- Anyone interested in Artificial Intelligence
Curriculum 11 Lectures 01:26:01
Section 1 : Artificial Intelligence: History and Applications
- Lecture 1 :
- Artificial Intelligence: An Attempted Definition Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Attitudes toward Intelligence, Knowledge, and Human Artifice
- Lecture 3 :
- A Brief History of the Foundations for AI - Part 1
- Lecture 4 :
- A Brief History of the Foundations for AI - Part 2
- Lecture 5 :
- AI and the Rationalist and Empiricist Traditions
- Lecture 6 :
- The Development of Formal Logic - Part 1
- Lecture 7 :
- The Development of Formal Logic - Part 2
- Lecture 8 :
- The Turing Test - Part 1
- Lecture 9 :
- The Turing Test - Part 2
- Lecture 10 :
- Biological and Social Models of Intelligence: Agents Theories - Part 1
- Lecture 11 :
- Biological and Social Models of Intelligence: Agents Theories - Part 2
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
914022 Course Views