- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Students learn about basic and fundamental concepts on Django 4.0
- Students learn how to create blog application with Python & Django 4.0
- Students learn how to integrate Amazon RDS with Django Application
- Students learn how to deploy Django 4.0 Projects to Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Students learn how to add custom domain name from Amazon Route53 to Django 4.0 Project
- Students learn how to request SSL Certificate from Amazon Certificate Manager
- Students learn how to secure Django 4.0 Project with Amazon SSL Certificate
Welcome to Python Django 4.0 Blog with Amazon RDS, Elastic Beanstalk & Route53 course, first of all let me introduce some concepts.
What is Django ?
Django is a free and open-source, Python-based web framework that follows the model–template–views architectural pattern. It is maintained by the Django Software Foundation, an independent organization established in the US as a 501 non-profit.
What is Amazon RDS ?
Amazon Relational Database Service is a distributed relational database service by Amazon Web Services. It is a web service running "in the cloud" designed to simplify the setup, operation, and scaling of a relational database for use in applications.
What is Amazon Elastic Beanstalk ?
AWS Elastic Beanstalk is an orchestration service offered by Amazon Web Services for deploying applications which orchestrates various AWS services, including EC2, S3, Simple Notification Service, CloudWatch, autoscaling, and Elastic Load Balancers.
What is Amazon Route53 ?
Amazon Route 53 is a scalable and highly available Domain Name System service. Released on December 5, 2010, it is part of Amazon.com's cloud computing platform, Amazon Web Services.
Now this course is divided in to different lessons, we are going to start from fundamental concepts on Django, after that we go through some more advance topics and at the end we deploy our Django 4.0 project to elastic beanstalk, we add a custom domain name to our Django blog application, and after that we secure our Django blog application with amazon SSL Certificate.
- To learn this course you should have some familiarities with Python
- We are going to use PyCharm IDE in this course
- This course is for those who are interested in building applications with Django and Python
Curriculum 34 Lectures 03:30:54
Section 1 : Course Introduction
Section 2 : Build Blog with Django 4.0
- Lecture 1 :
- Creating Django 4.0 Project
- Lecture 2 :
- Create Super User in Django 4.0
- Lecture 3 :
- Creating Django App
- Lecture 4 :
- Creating View Function
- Lecture 5 :
- Create Django Models
- Lecture 6 :
- Model Registration in Admin Panel
- Lecture 7 :
- Django Templates
- Lecture 8 :
- Django Template Inheritance
- Lecture 9 :
- Adding Bootstrap & CSS Styles
- Lecture 10 :
- Creating Dynamic Slug
- Lecture 11 :
- Retrieving All Articles
- Lecture 12 :
- Adding Bootstrap Navbar
- Lecture 13 :
- Getting the Details of Articles
- Lecture 14 :
- Register a User
- Lecture 15 :
- Styling Register Page
- Lecture 16 :
- Creating Login View
- Lecture 17 :
- Creating Logout View
- Lecture 18 :
- Working on Navbar
- Lecture 19 :
- Working on Change Password
- Lecture 20 :
- Adding Article
- Lecture 21 :
- Update and Delete Button
- Lecture 22 :
- Update Article
- Lecture 23 :
- Delete Article
- Lecture 24 :
- Login Required Decorator
- Lecture 25 :
- Introduction to Elastic BeanStalk
- Lecture 26 :
- Creating RDS MySQL Instance
- Lecture 27 :
- Migrating Django to Amazon RDS
- Lecture 28 :
- Deploy Django to Elastic Beanstalk
- Lecture 29 :
- Elastic Beanstalk and Static Files
- Lecture 30 :
- Register Domain with Amazon Route53
- Lecture 31 :
- Adding Custom Domain for Django Application
- Lecture 32 :
- Requesting SSL Certificate
- Lecture 33 :
- Adding SSL Certificate to Website
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
1033 Course Views