Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- Why Account Payable is important, and how it adds value to your business
Need to know how to Allocate and Manage Business Expenses? Why this is vital to add Value for Efficient Business Workflow? How to streamline Management Reports? Accounts payable and its management is a critical business process through which an entity manages its payable obligations effectively.The accounts payable process or function is immensely important since it involves nearly all of a business’s payments outside of payroll, regardless of size.
The object of accounts payable is to pay only business expenses, and invoices that are legitimate and accurate.
It also enables business entities to manage better cash flows i.e. making payments only when due, using the credit facility provided by vendors, etc.
Additionally, a bookkeeping and accounting system needs good accounts payable internal controls in order to minimize the risk of fraud, error and loss.
The purpose of accounts payable internal controls is to ensure that valid supplier and vendor invoices are properly recorded and promptly paid by the business.
During the video the following topics will be discussed:
• Why is Account Payable important, and how it adds value to your business
• Key Accounts Payable Controls
• Processes, systems and procedures
• Organizational Accounts Payable Policy
• Year-end reporting requirements
• Methods of ensuring consistency with your Accounts Payable functions
• Processing Methods
• Accounts Payable management reporting tools
• Data Capture, workflow processes and document control management
• Electronic invoices, purchase orders and shipping documentation
• Transactions from initiating purchase order to completing invoice payment
• Simplifying standard internal procedures
• Accruals & Provisions - to effectively use methods during close-off periods
• Streamline management reports and reducing unnecessary information
• Year-end close-offs & the importance of a check list
• Reconciling your Accounts Payable accounts
• How to prevent duplicate payments
• How to reduce unallocated payments
• Your filing system - ensuring your information is ready for your auditors
• Vendor information you are required to have
• Procurement policies and procedures with overview
- No previous knowledge on the subject required. Available to anyone wanting to learn.
- Creditors Clerks
- Data Capturers
- Finance students and Professionals
Curriculum 3 Lectures 00:00:06
Section 1 : Accounts Payable Processing Course
- Lecture 1 :
- Accounts Payable Processing Course - Part 1 Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Accounts Payable Processing Course - Part 2
- Lecture 3 :
- Accounts Payable Processing Course - Part 3
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?