Access all courses with Premium Subscription
Your cart is empty.Keep Shopping
|30 hours on-demand video|
|Lifetime Video Access|
|Live Instructor Support|
|Certificate of Completion|
ANSYS workbench is the numerical type of engineering problem solving software.
Used to simulate interactions of all disciplines of physics, structural, vibration, fluid dynamics, heat transfer and electromagnetic for engineers.
•These course covers the mechanical analysis using ANSYS workbench.
•Course is about to correlate the Lerner with actual engineering problems.
•Able to make understand the problem definition and solve it.
•Course is basically covers the interface to ANSYS workbench for mechanical preference.
Analysis types available in Workbench - Mechanical:
• Structural (static and transient):
– Linear and nonlinear structural analyses.
– Modal, harmonic, response spectrum, random vibration, flexible and rigid dynamics.
• Heat Transfer (steady state and transient):
– Solve for temperature field and heat flux. Temperature-dependent conductivity, convection, radiation and materials allowed.
• Magneto statics:
– Perform various magnetic field analyses.
– Simulate electrical devices such as motors, solenoids, etc.
What will I learn? :
•You will learn about what is finite element analysis and finite element methods.
•You will learn about ANSYS workbench FEA numerical engineering problem solver.
•Interface to ANSYS mechanical.
•Various meshing techniques and methods.
•How to create a geometry using ANSYS modeler.
•You will learn a step by step procedure to solve engineering problem using ANSYS workbench.
•You will learn how to define a contacts and boundary conditions.
•Able to do static structural analysis.
•Able to do thermal analysis.
•Able to do model analysis.
•Able to do coupled thermal structural analysis.
•Able to understand the practical approach of ANSYS workbench solver through examples.
By : Ishmeal Lamptey
By : Nirav Patel
By : Chris Converse
By : Osama Jaber
Need any help with the platform? Contact us at: email@example.com