- 6 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Describe switch virtualization, machine virtualization, and network virtualization, including overlays, virtual switches, and the Cisco Nexus 1000V solution.
- Describe Cisco FabricPath, Cisco Fabric Extender connectivity, and unified fabric.
- Describe Ethernet and virtual port channels (vPC).
- Identify Cisco UCS components.
- Describe Cisco UCS organizational hierarchy and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Describe how to deploy servers in Cisco UCS.
- Describe the purpose and advantages of application programming interfaces (API).
- Describe cloud computing basic concepts.
- Describe Cisco UCS Director, its functional blocks and deployment models and also orchestration features: policies, virtual data centers, workflows, and catalogs.
- Describe programmability and orchestration capabilities of Cisco ACI, traffic forwarding through the Cisco ACI fabric.
- Explain traffic forwarding mechanisms in Cisco ACI.
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) skills-building course focuses on troubleshooting of LANs, SANs, Cisco Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The course provides rich hands-on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEX), Cisco UCS, and Cisco ACI.
Those preparing for professional-level data center-oriented jobs, or who wish to certify on the in-demand Cisco CCNP Data Center level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco data center equipment, this hands-on training format is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- Network designer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Systems engineer
- Consulting systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Cisco integrators/partners
- Required: Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) v6.2 eLearning
- Required: Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) v6.2 eLearning
- Required: Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.2 eLearning
- Required: Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.2 eLearning
- Required: Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.2 eLearning
- Recommended: Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco ACI
- Recommended: Configure, secure, and maintain Cisco UCS
- Recommended: Configure, secure, and maintain LANs and SANs based on Cisco Nexus and MDS switches
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.