- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Public speaking elements
- Basics of public speaking
- Explanation behind each element of public speaking
- Examples of good and not very good delivery of speeches
- Interest in public speaking
- Willing to be out of comfort zone
- Beginners interested in public speaking
- Students who need to develop their communication skills
- Anyone who needs to prepare and deliver a public speech
Curriculum 14 Lectures 00:53:05
Section 1 : How to Deliver a Speech in Public
- Lecture 1 :
- Public Speak Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Public Speak Structure
- Lecture 3 :
- Public Speak Speech Content
- Lecture 4 :
- Eye contact – connect with your audience through your eyes
- Lecture 5 :
- Voice modulation – use your voice as a tool
- Lecture 6 :
- Body language – one of the most important ways of communicating
- Lecture 7 :
- Audience engagement – ways of interacting with your listeners
- Lecture 8 :
- Humor – Add humor to engage your audience
- Lecture 9 :
- Slides and Props – use external resources
- Lecture 10 :
- Practice and record – practice makes almost perfect
- Lecture 11 :
- Final tips and thoughts
- Lecture 12 :
- Course Project - it's your time to shine
- Lecture 13 :
- “My Name” - full speech example
- Lecture 14 :
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?