- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Certified & Industry Experts Trainers.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Free Demo on Request.
- Multiple Training Delivery Methods.
- 24/7 Support.
- One-on-One Doubt Clearing.
- Curriculum Designed by Experts.
- Real-time Project Use Cases.
Learnfly is an eminent Gold Learning Partner of Microsoft and offers all major Microsoft certification courses. Microsoft is a pioneer in IT technology and provides a wide range of specializations including Microsoft Office Applications, business intelligence, virtualization, enterprise application management, database management, and many more. These MS certification courses not only assess the technical know-how of the aspirants but also helps them enhance their technical knowledge on various Microsoft technologies, tools and products. The hands-on lab experience during the training sessions enables the participants to comprehend the functional understanding of the topics.
IT aspirants from across the globe can register with Learnfly for various MS certifications and get their potential evaluated by achieving Microsoft certifications.
Who Should Attend?
This training is planned for datacenter and cloud administrators who are new or experienced to System Center 2012 SP1 Service Manager and are accountable for configuring, deploying, and working in cloud or datacenter.
Course 10747D: Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 1: Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- 2: Discovering and Organizing Resources
- 3: Managing the Configuration Manager Client Agent
- 4: Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- 5: Querying and Reporting Data
- 6: Managing Software Dis tribution and Deployment by Us ing Packages and Programs
- 7: Creating and Deploying Applications
- 8: Deploying Additional Application Types
- 9: Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- 10: Implementing Endpoint Protection by using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- 11: Managing Operating Systems Deployment
- 12: Managing Compliance Settings and Profiles
- 13: Mobile Device Management using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- 14: Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
Course 10748C: Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 1: Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Adminis tration
- 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- 5: Replicating Data and Managing Content in Configuration Manager 2012
- 6: Planning Resource Discovery and Client Deployment
- 7: Configuring Internet and Cloud-Based Client Management
- 8: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 9: Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Course 10965B: IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager
- 1: Service Management Overview
- 2: Installing System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager
- 3: Key Concepts and Features
- 4: Configuring Service Manager For Your Environment
- 5: Integrating Service Manager with the Hybrid Cloud
- 6: Managing Incidents and Problems
- 7: Managing Changes and Releases
- 8: Configuring and Managing the Service Catalog
- 9: Automating Business Processes with Orchestrator
- 10: Configuring Service Level Management
- 11: Using Reports and Analyzing Data in Service Manager
- 12: Advanced Troubleshooting and Disaster Recovery
- 13: Creating Custom Forms and Items in Service Manager
Course 10964C: Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2
- 1: Overview and Architecture
- 2: Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group
- 3: Upgrading Operations Manager
- 4: Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring
- 5: Application Performance Monitoring
- 6: End to End Service Monitoring
- 7: Scorecards, Dashboards and Reporting
- 8: Configuring and Customizing the Console
- 9: Management Pack Authoring
- 10: Integrating Operations Manager with Other System Center Components
- 11: Troubleshooting, Tuning and Disaster Recovery
Course 20409B: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V® and System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 R2
- 1: Evaluating the Environment for Virtualization
- 2: Ins talling and Configuring the Hyper-V® Role
- 3: Creating and Managing Virtual Hard Disks , Virtual Machines , and Checkpoints
- 4: Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Networks
- 5: Virtual Machine Movement and Hyper-V® Replica
- 6: Implementing Failover Clus tering with Hyper-V®
- 7: Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- 8: Managing the Networking and Storage Infrastructure in System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- 9: Creating and Managing Virtual Machines by using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- 10: Configuring and Managing the Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Library and Library Objects
- 11: Managing Clouds in Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager"
- 12: Managing Services in Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and App Controller
- 13: Protecting and Monitoring Virtualization Infrastructure
Course 10324: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization
- 1: Overview of Desktop Virtualization Scenarios
- 2: Implementing Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode
- 3: Implementing Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization
- 4: Configuring and Deploying MED-V Images
- 5: Managing a MED-V Deployment
- 6: Implementing Microsoft Application Virtualization
- 7: Planning and Deploying App-V Clients
- 8: Managing and Adminis tering Application Virtualization
- 9: Sequencing Applications for Virtualization
- 10: Configuring Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp
- 11: Implementing User State Virtualization
- 12: Configuring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- 13: Summary of Desktop Virtualization Technologies
Course 55007A: System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- 1: Introduction to the System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- 2: Design and Deployment Considerations for Orchestrator 2012
- 3: Runbook Configuration Basics
- 4: Advanced Runbooks and Complex Activities
- 5: PowerPivot Reporting
- 6: Administration, Management and Extensibility
- 7: System Center 2012 Integration (optional)
Course 20696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- 1: Managing Desktops and Devices in the Enterprise
- 2: Preparing the Infrastructure to Support Desktop and Device Management
- 3: Deploying and Managing Clients
- 4: Managing Inventory for PCs and Applications
- 5: Distributing and Managing Content Used for Deployments
- 7: Maintaining Software Updates for Managed PCs
- 8: Implementing Endpoint Protection for Managed PCs
- 9: Managing Compliance and Secure Data Access
- 10: Managing Client Status, Power Management, and Remote Administration
- 11: Maintaining Configuration Manager Sites and Site Systems
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.