- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- How to work with cost management
- How to develop the systems for working with the prices, price development
- How to react on increasing price pressure
- How to turn your suppliers into the partners, who would help you to reach the price development goals
- And most important – how to develop the strategic approach to Cost management in your organization AND how to sustain it over the long period of time
This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also this course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools that are used by the world class companies and supply chain managers.
The material is easy to follow and understand, well-structured and presented in a simple and straightforward way. And what is very important – you can start using the tools and the logic of Strategic Cost Management already after finishing the course.
I am proud of the materials collected in this course. And I am sure that you will bring your Procurement and Supply Chain work to a completely new level!
P.S. As a bonus - I have decided to share my e-books on Procurement. Some useful and fun read for you, some motivation and inspiration.
Enjoy your course and leave me a comment after you complete the course :)
- You need at least some understanding of Procurement and Supply Chain
- The course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain. You will recognize many of your tough situations and challenges that you are facing everyday at your work
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement and Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain specialists
- Financial managers (CFO’s) and Procurement officers (CPO)
- Production managers and Manufacturing specialists
- Supplying/Sourcing specialists of Retail and Wholesaling companies
Curriculum 13 Lectures 03:53:05
Section 1 : Strategic Cost Management
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction and content of the course Preview
- Lecture 2 :
So what is the Procurement's role in the company? It is not that obvious for most executives
- Procurement's Role in the Company
- Lecture 3 :
Here we will talk about the Leverage Effect of Procurement. Great concept and a big shift of mindset!
- Leverage Effect of Procurement
- Lecture 4 :
In this lesson you will understand the Pressure for Price Reduction: why does it happen, where it comes from, how to cope with that
- Pressure for Price Reduction
- Lecture 5 :
In this lesson we will talk about what is NOT a price reduction, and how easy it is sometimes to come into the trap and become cheated by a wrong price perceptions.
- Low Price Illusions
- Lecture 6 :
In this lesson you will understand how different parties can understand the pricing process and price negotiations. This lesson will help you to prepare much better to any price discussions.
- Perception of Price from Different Vendors
- Lecture 7 :
In this lesson you will learn the main instrument which helps you in any price negotiations. And here we will talk about what to prepare and how to prepare to the price discussions
- Preparing to Price Negotiations
- Lecture 8 :
Suppliers’ Classification and how to differentiate the price development approach depending on supplier importance and size. And how to develop the right approach to every type of suppliers
- Price Development Approach Depending on Suppliers’ Classification
- Lecture 9 :
In this lesson you will learn about the cost drivers, and cost factors which determines the final price of the product.
- Cost Analysis of the Product
- Lecture 10 :
This approach to the pricing will help you to get the win-win relations with the certain type of suppliers. We will also look into the Pro’s and Con’s of Cost Based Pricing
- Cost Based Pricing
- Lecture 11 :
In this lesson you will understand about the Economies of Scale. What it is, what it is not, how to use it to our advantage and how to calculate the Economy of Scale.
- Economies of Scale
- Lecture 12 :
In this lesson we will take these two types of agreements, which are essential to build the strategic cost management approach.
- Long Term Contracts and Frame Agreements
- Lecture 13 :
In this lesson you will understand when to use and how to make the Cost Sharing Agreements. These are the truly proactive tools, which you should use with your best suppliers.
- Cost Sharing Agreements
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?