What you'll learn?
- SQL Server installation, creating entities like database , tables , rows and columns.
- Covers fundamentals like primary key,foreign key , referential integrity , constraints , normalization ( first , second and third normal forms), Denormalization,OLTP , OLAP, StarSchema and SnowFlake design.
- Writing DML and DDL query like inner join,left join,right join, outer join, union , co-related queries, union all, alias,case statements,cartesian,ISNULL, aggregate( sum/count),wild card , top, order by, create , insert, bulk insert , update , backup , restore,ISNULL,Coalesce,Row_Number, Partition, Rank ,DenseRank , Pivot and Unpivot.
It has 21 labs which covers the below syllabus.
Lab 1:- Basic Fundamentals Database, Tables, rows and columns.
Lab 2:- Primary key, foreign key, referential integrity and constraints.
Lab 3 :- Database Normalization (1st, 2nd and 3rd normal forms).
Lab 4: - SQL basics(Select, Insert, Update and Delete)
Lab 5 :- DDL (Data definition language) Queries.
Lab 6: - Transactions, Locks and Isolation level in SQL Server.
Lab 7: - ISNULL and Coalesce functions.
Lab 8: - Row_Number, Partition, Rank and DenseRank
Lab 9: - Triggers, inserted and deleted tables
Lab 10: - Instead of and after triggers.
Lab 11: - Denormalization, OLTP and OLAP.
Lab 12: - Understanding Star schema and Snow flake design.
Lab 13: - SQL Server 8 kb pages.
Lab 14 :- Index and performances
Lab 15 :- Page Split and indexes
Lab 16 :- Clustered vs non-clustered
Lab 17: - Stored procedures and their importance.
Lab 18: - Change Data Capture.
Lab 19: - Explain Columnstore Indexes?
Lab 20: - SQL Server agent
Lab 21: - How can we implement Pivot & Unpivot in SQL Server?
- No experienced required , should have the will to learn :-)
- Developers who want to become SQL Server developers.
Curriculum 44 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Lab 1:- Basic Fundamentals Database, Tables, rows and columns. Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Lab 2:- Primary key, foreign key, referential integrity and constraints.
- Lecture 3 :
- Lab 3 :- Database Normalization (1st, 2nd and 3rd normal forms).
- Lecture 4 :
- Lab 4: - SQL basics(Select, Insert, Update and Delete)
- Lecture 5 :
- Lab 5 :- DDL (Data definition language) Queries.
- Lecture 6 :
- Lab 6: - Transactions, Locks and Isolation level in SQL Server.
- Lecture 7 :
- Lab 7: - ISNULL and Coalesce functions.
- Lecture 8 :
- Lab 8: - Row_Number, Partition, Rank and DenseRank
- Lecture 9 :
- Lab 9: - Triggers, inserted and deleted tables
- Lecture 10 :
- Lab 10: - Instead of and after triggers.
- Lecture 11 :
- Lab 11: - Denormalization, OLTP and OLAP.
- Lecture 12 :
- Lab 12: - Understanding Star schema and Snow flake design.
- Lecture 13 :
- Lab 13: - SQL Server 8 kb pages.
- Lecture 14 :
- Lab 14 :- Index and performances
- Lecture 15 :
- Lab 15 :- Page Split and indexes
- Lecture 16 :
- Lab 16 :- Clustered vs non-clustered
- Lecture 17 :
- Lab 17: - Stored procedures and their importance.
- Lecture 18 :
- Lab 18: - Change Data Capture.
- Lecture 19 :
- Lab 19: - Explain Columnstore Indexes?
- Lecture 20 :
- Lab 20: - SQL Server agent
- Lecture 21 :
- Lab 21: - How can we implement Pivot & Unpivot in SQL Server?
- Lecture 1 :
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.