- Get access to this course only
- Lifetime Course Access
- Play & Pause Videos
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Download Course for Offline Viewing
- Inlcudes Real Projects
- Free Instructor Support
What you'll learn?
- How to Use SOLIDWORKS to make Motion Analysis
- How to make an Animations
- How to make a Static Mechanical Simulation
- How to apply a pressure on a specific area of a part
- How to Follow a Path
- How to Export Curves Into Excel Data-Sheets
- How to Export Plots
- How to make a Flow Simulation
- The course is recorded in 2020 usong SOLIDWORKS 2017, but the material version is independent so you can use older ones without any issue
- 3D Files so you can easily review the information
- This course includes:
Introduction to Motion Analysis: Slider Crank Mechanism
Curves & Paths To Excel Tables: Car Wiper Mechanism
Path Following: Copying Mechanism
Animation: System Rotation & Video Export: Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism
Static Simulation: Stress Application
Introduction To Flow Simulation
My approach is simple: we focus on real Mechanical cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible.
This is the ultimate SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient SOLIDWORKS user in no time at all.
With this course, you will get:
All Systems used in this course: Slider Crank Mechanism|| Car Wiper Mechanism|| Copying Mechanism|| Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism & Exhaust Manifold Model
Certificate of completion
Full, free lifetime access (increasing over time).
All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free.
Regular free bonuses additions to increase your knowledge. - lots of fun topics!
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION professional with ZERO prior experience!
I stress that you need no prior experience and there is nothing to buy or pay for!!! You will only need SOLIDWORKS itself.
- You need to have SOLIDWORKS Motion Analysis, Flow Simulation and Simulation installed
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Motion Analysis
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Static Simulation
- Individuals intending to learn the basics of SOLIDWORKS Animation
- Anyone who wants to use SOLIDWORKS
- People who want to use SOLIDWORKS Specific Features for Job, educational puposes or anything else
Curriculum 8 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Curves & Paths To Excel Tables: Car Wiper Mechanism Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Path Following: Copying Mechanism
- Lecture 3 :
- Animation: System Rotation & Video Export: Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism
- Lecture 4 :
- Introduction to Motion Analysis: Slider Crank Mechanism
- Lecture 1 :
- Static Simulation: Stress Application
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction To Flow Simulation
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.