- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- What is a difference Between RFI, RFT, RFP and RFQ?
- What are the preconditions for RFQ?
- What is the right mindset for running the successful RFQ?
- How to run the RFQ: step-by-step?
Welcome to my RFQ course!
I am very happy to share with you some of my practical knowledge. This course will guide you through the tendering process, and more specifically about the part of this process which is called RFQ - Request for Quotation.
This tool is used in most organizations all over he globe! It is by far my favorite tool in Procurement professional arsenal.
- You don’t need any specific knowledge to finish the course. Just common sense
- However this course will make a much bigger effect for you, who already have some experience in Procurement and Supply Chain. You will recognize many of your tough situations and challenges that you are facing everyday at your work
- Beginners and Professionals of Procurement, Purchasing organizations
- Supply Chain students and specialists
Curriculum 9 Lectures 01:02:24
Section 1 : Introduction
Section 2 : Preparing to the RFQ
- Lecture 1 :
Many Procurement students, but also professionals struggle with this wording. What is the meaning behind each of the following procurement terms: RFI, RFQ, RFT and RFP?
- Lesson 1. Difference Between RFI, RFT, RFP and RFQ
- Lecture 2 :
In this lesson we will talk about the products and suppliers which are suitable for the RFQ. Reason why I will talk about that – not all products are suitable for RFQ, and not all the suppliers either. You as Procurement specialist must understand beforehand if the products and suppliers are even suitable for RFQ
- Lesson 2. Preconditions for RFQ: Products and suppliers
- Lecture 3 :
Price is very important for every Procurement specialist and often plays the deciding role in awarding the contract. Right? But what is price perception for people and suppliers? Lets take the out of the box approach to prices!
- Lesson 2. Preconditions for RFQ: What is price?
- Lecture 4 :
Before we jump into the RFQ process – last preparation is connected to mindset for running a smooth and successful RFQ
- Lecture 5: Lesson 3. Mindset for the RFQ
Section 3 : Running your RFQ
- Lecture 1 :
- Lesson 4. Running the RFQ step-by-step (part 1)
- Lecture 2 :
After the request for Quotation was sent to potential suppliers – the most fun part starts...
- Lesson 4. Running the RFQ step-by-step (part 2)
- Lecture 3 :
You should finalize your analysis, understand who will take the business and who will not... Of course the end of RFQ process is connected to awarding the contract! There are 5 types of contracts that I want to touch upon in this lesson.
- Lesson 4. Running the RFQ step-by-step (part 3)
Section 4 : Tips and tricks (and Additional BOOKS)
- Lecture 1 :
Here we will take some last tips and tricks for running a successful RFQ. Some of them are just small pieces of advice, others are practicalities, but everything is taken from my own experience after running quotations and tendering processes for the last 15 years or so. Also you can download the slides to this course below. ADDITIONAL MATERIALS: also I give you my 3 e-books for your inspiration and development!
- Lesson 5. Tips and tricks for successful RFQ (and Additional Content)
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
228647 Course Views