At Course Completion
- Use devices in the enterprise environment.
- Implement and administer Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Connect AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage devices in Microsoft Office 365.
- Plan and implement Intune.
- Use Intune to manage devices.
- Plan and implement app support.
- Use Intune to manage applications and Resource Access.
- Plan and implement Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS).
- Plan and implement Remote Access.
- Plan and implement Dynamic Access Control and auditing.
- Plan and protect data.
- Recover data and operating systems.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for IT professionals and consultants who plan, deploy, and manage devices and applications in medium to large organizations.
- A significant portion of this audience works in on-premises Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) environments with both domain-joined and non-domain joined devices, for which they need to provide mobile device management and secure data access.
- They plan to extend on-premises AD DS to the cloud and they need to learn how to plan and implement Enterprise Mobility Suite.
Microsoft Official Courses
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are authorized Microsoft official courses exclusively developed by Microsoft Certified Trainers. MOC on-demand delivers a comprehensive training experience comprising a merge of high-quality audiovisuals, academic readings, Microsoft labs online and knowledge check/assessments.
MOC on-demand is a self-paced training structured for IT Professionals and Developers which makes them proficient in the Microsoft technology and develop technical skills. It focusses on providing you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training while including all the interactive features with credible content that other On-demand offerings lack.
MOC On-Demand comprises a range of courses which are structured in a modular format consisting different modules that are further segregated into lessons, each of which contains questions to testify your knowledge.
MOC On-Demand - Features that make it the best
An online course structure which gives you utmost flexibility to learn.
Official Microsoft content
HD-quality streaming videos with interactive content delivered by expert instructors -“straight from the source”.
Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum
Access to the official curriculum anywhere & anytime.
Hands-on live labs
Microsoft Labs Online to work on your technical skills with integrated lab steps.
Knowledge check and instant feedback to mark your stand in the training process.
Microsoft-hosted mentors available to you round the clock via chat, email, & phone.
Authored by Microsoft certified experts
In-depth technical content structured by individuals who wrote the software and delivered by expert instructors.
Module 1: Using devices in the enterprise environment
Module 2: Implementing and administering Azure AD
Module 3: Connecting AD DS with Azure AD
Module 4: Managing devices in Office 365
Module 5: Planning and implementing Microsoft Intune
Module 6: Managing devices by using Intune
Module 7: Using Microsoft Intune to manage applications and resource access
Module 8: Planning and implementing Azure RMS
Module 9: Planning and implementing app support
Module 10: Planning and implementing remote access
Module 11: Planning and implementing Dynamic Access Control and auditing
Module 12: Planning and protecting data
Module 13: Recovering data and operating systems
What you’ll get in your subscription
Full access to the official Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
Microsoft’s HD-quality streaming videos
Access to Hands-On, Live Lab
Microsoft Training Support 24*7
Exercises, Readings and Knowledge checks
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Understanding of Domain Name System (DNS)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory principles
- Understanding of the public key infrastructure (PKI) fundamentals
- Understanding of cloud-based service concepts
- Windows Server 2012 R2 fundamentals, including Remote Desktop Services
- Experience with Windows 10
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms