Congratulation for your right decision to enroll in this highly-rated career oriented course.
What you’ll get in your subscription
- Full access to the official Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
- Microsoft’s HD-quality streaming videos
- Access to Hands-On, Live Lab
- Microsoft Training Support 24*7
- Exercises, Readings and Knowledge checks
This course provides the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, whether they are administrators, developers, or database administrators. This course also provides the prerequisite knowledge for students wishing to attend Course 20532D: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or Course 20533D: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This course will introduce students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will explain how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Azure SQL Database. The course will conclude by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
At Course Completion
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks.
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Create and manage Azure AD.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
Microsoft Official Courses
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are authorized Microsoft official courses exclusively developed by Microsoft Certified Trainers. MOC on-demand delivers a comprehensive training experience comprising a merge of high-quality audiovisuals, academic readings, Microsoft labs online and knowledge check/assessments.
MOC on-demand is a self-paced training structured for IT Professionals and Developers which makes them proficient in the Microsoft technology and develop technical skills. It focusses on providing you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training while including all the interactive features with credible content that other On-demand offerings lack.
MOC On-Demand comprises a range of courses which are structured in a modular format consisting different modules that are further segregated into lessons, each of which contains questions to testify your knowledge.
MOC On-Demand - Features that make it the best
An online course structure which gives you utmost flexibility to learn.
Official Microsoft content
HD-quality streaming videos with interactive content delivered by expert instructors -“straight from the source”.
Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum
Access to the official curriculum anywhere & anytime.
Hands-on live labs
Microsoft Labs Online to work on your technical skills with integrated lab steps.
Knowledge check and instant feedback to mark your stand in the training process.
Microsoft-hosted mentors available to you round the clock via chat, email, & phone.
Authored by Microsoft certified experts
In-depth technical content structured by individuals who wrote the software and delivered by expert instructors.
Getting started with Microsoft Azure
- What is cloud computing?
- What is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription management, support, and billing
Microsoft Azure management tools
- What is Azure PowerShell?
- Azure SDK and Azure CLI
Virtual machines in Microsoft Azure
- Creating and configuring Azure VMs
- Configuring Azure VM storage
Azure Web Apps
- Creating and configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying and monitoring Azure web apps
Implementing Azure networking
- Getting started with Azure networking
- Getting started with Azure Load Balancer
Introduction Azure Storage and Data Services
- Understanding Azure Storage options
- Creating and managing storage
- Understanding options for relational database deployments
- Creating and connecting to Azure SQL databases
Introduction to containers and serverless computing in Azure
- Implementing Windows and Linux containers in Azure
- Introduction to Azure serverless computing