What you'll learn?
- Excel Shortcuts so that you can work faster in Excel
- Conditional Formatting in Detail (12 options)
- Sorting with Multiple Levels
- Filtering data on different criterias
- Creating Stunning Charts (Column, Line, Pie & Bar charts)
- Pivot Table (To create summary report for management) - One of the best option of MS Excel which is widely used
- Validation (Creating drop down in Excel)
- IF Condition with Multiple Level of IFs
- Vlookup (Vertical Lookup) to pull the data from Same or other file
- Change case formulas (Converting small to capital letter)
- Sharing file with other user
- Concatenate & Trim Formulas
- Creating small summary report with SubTotal
Dear friends, as you know, Excel is one of the most powerful tools for managing & presenting data. In this online video training, you will learn step by step all the regular used options like Conditional Formatting, Sorting, Filtering, Charting, Pivot table with lots of interesting Shortcuts & Formulas.
Make sure you practice after viewing each video to get grip on each topic & become super star in Excel
Welcome to the course & Happy Learning !
- MS Excel 2007 or latest version
- No previous MS Excel Knowledge required, as i will start from Basic to Advanced Level
- Notepad & Pen to write down Interesting Shortcuts & bullet points
- Executive to Senior Level of Management
- Accountant & Finance executives
- HR & prople working in Sales & Marketing
- College students
Curriculum 15 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- MS Excel Basic Formatting with Shortcuts Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Conditional Formatting (Formatting - Color on the basis of condition)
- Lecture 3 :
- Sorting (Arranging Data) & Filtering (Extracting data as per condition)
- Lecture 4 :
- Creating Stunning Charts (Column, Line, & Pie Charts)
- Lecture 5 :
- Pivot table (To create the Summary Reports) - For Management Reporting
- Lecture 6 :
- Lecture 7 :
- Sharing File with Multiple Users
- Lecture 8 :
- SubTotal (Creating Small Summary report from huge database)
- Lecture 9 :
- Validation (Creating Drop Down in Excel)
- Lecture 10 :
- Protecting Excel File
- Lecture 11 :
- Change Case Formula (Converting Text to Capital & in Small Letter)
- Lecture 12 :
- Concatenate and Trim
- Lecture 13 :
- Sum and Referencing
- Lecture 14 :
- Vlookup (Vertical Lookup - To pull data from other file or sheet)
- Lecture 15 :
- IF Condition
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.