- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
Learning skill means earning the skill, so don't go without having a look at the Microsoft Word course.
Microsoft word is one of the products of Microsoft office. This Microsoft Word course is for anyone who just wants to gain skill but mainly for the one who wants to learn MS word for their routine tasks. Anyone who can be a student, a teacher, an author, a writer, an employee, a businessman, or an entrepreneur can learn this software & without any doubt, it can be said that this course really going to help you somewhere even if you don't need this right now.
This MS word course has a total of 26 video lectures with a total length of 02 hours including the preview video. This course is designed by assuming that you are a beginner & started using Microsoft word the very first time. Also, this is designed in very simple & easy to understand language & it is avoided to create long videos by keeping in mind the beginner or student needs.
This course is designed in Microsoft Word 2016 version but you can easily learn in older or latest versions like MS Word 2013, MS Word 2016, MS word 2019, or any other version.
I am very confident that after covering all of these sections you will be like a professional in Microsoft Word. I am sure that you will be very happy to choose this Microsoft Word course.
So, what are you waiting for? Just hit the enroll button & enjoy the course.
Curriculum 19 Lectures 01:29:03
Section 1 : Microsoft Word Basics
- Lecture 1 :
- 1. MS Word - Learn How to Launch MS Word Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- 2. MS Word - User Interface.mp4
- Lecture 3 :
- 3. MS Word English - Save and Save As.mp4
- Lecture 4 :
- 4 Home Tab -English Font Group Commands NEW
- Lecture 5 :
- 5 MS Word-Bullets and Numbering
- Lecture 6 :
- 6. Microsoft Word - MultiList Level
- Lecture 7 :
- 7. Microsoft Word Text Alignments - Line and Paragraph Spacing.mp4
- Lecture 8 :
- 8. Microsoft Word - SORT Command Functionality
- Lecture 9 :
- 9. Microsoft Word - Color Shading and Text Borders
- Lecture 10 :
- 10. MS Word - Text Styles and Table of Contents I known as Index
- Lecture 11 :
- 11. MS Word - Find and Replace
- Lecture 12 :
- 12. MS Word - Copy Paste Functions.mp4
- Lecture 13 :
- 13. MS Word - Insert Tabe - Pages Group - Page Cover and Blank Page and Page Br
- Lecture 14 :
- 14. MS Word - Table - All Table Tools Explained.mp4
- Lecture 15 :
- 15. MS Word - Insert Pictures and Edit Pictures.mp4
- Lecture 16 :
- 16. MS Word - Shapes, Icons, 3D Models Explained.mp4
- Lecture 17 :
- 17. MS Word - Smart Art, Charts and Screenshot utilities.mp4
- Lecture 18 :
- 18. MS Word - Links to WebPages.mp4
- Lecture 19 :
- 19. MS Word - Links to Existing Files.mp4
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?