- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Why we measure performance
- What makes a good measure?
- Presenting performance data
- Customer focussed KPIs for SMEs
- Employee KPIs for SMEs
- Operational KPIs for SMEs
- Financial KPIs for SMEs
- Ten KPIs to get Started
- Managing and Monitoring Performance
This course is aimed at managers, accountants and finance staff working in small and medium sized businesses.
There are many possible performance measures available to business managers – literally hundreds – and it can be difficult to select ones that are going to work for the business.
This course is designed to help. In it I present performance measures that work for small and medium sized businesses. The emphasis is on KPIs that are easy to measure, easy to understand and which provide valuable information about the performance of the business.
There are 27 KPIs presented in this course split into four areas of the business:
· customer focussed KPIs
· Employee focussed KPIs
· KPIs of operational performance
· KPIs of financial performance
As a manager of a small or medium-sized business, this course will help you to:
1. Understand which KPIs work best, and are simplest to implement, in a small or medium-sized business
2. Build a simple framework of KPIs that will present information on the performance of the most important aspects of the business
3. Establish a straightforward method of monitoring and reporting data that focuses attention on improvement
4. Interpret the results of the measures, and take action accordingly, while identifying and filtering out false alarms
5. Develop confidence in performance analysis and use it effectively in the management and improvement of the business
There are examples, and exercises, throughout the course to aid your learning
Thank you for your interest in this course. I hope you enjoy it
- There are no pre-course requirements
- Managers in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Accountants and finance staff
- Business owners
- Accountancy students
Curriculum 17 Lectures 01:31:36
Section 1 : KPIs for SMEs
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction and Agenda Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Concepts in Performance Measurement
- Lecture 3 :
- Presenting Performance Data
- Lecture 4 :
- Introduction to Customer KPIs
- Lecture 5 :
- Customer KPIs Part 1
- Lecture 6 :
- Customer KPIs Part 2
- Lecture 7 :
- Part 1 Exercise
- Lecture 8 :
- Employee KPIs
- Lecture 9 :
- Part 2 Exercise
- Lecture 10 :
- Operational KPIs
- Lecture 11 :
- Part 3 Exercise
- Lecture 12 :
- Financial KPIs
- Lecture 13 :
- Part 4 Exercise
- Lecture 14 :
- Monitoring and Managing Performance
- Lecture 15 :
- Course Exercise
- Lecture 16 :
- Course Exercise Suggested Answer
- Lecture 17 :
- Test your Understanding
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?