What you'll learn?
- Create a Wack a mole game from scratch
jQuery Wack a Mole Game Exercise
Exercise to build a mini jQuery game from scratch Wack a Mole. Step by step how to build from scratch
Explore how to build a Wack a Mole Game from scratch using jQuery
Perfect course for beginners to practice jQuery and develop skills to build mini games.
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience, ready to help you learn jQuery.
Fast and friendly advice is always available within the Q&A section.
- Lessons include step by step how to setup your page elements for the game play
- Walk-through game start and functions to initiate game play
- Setting up of interactive game elements
- Event handling
- Timers for gameplay
- Ending game and restart setup
Fun way to practice and learn jQuery.
Join now and see what you can build using jQuery
- Anyone looking to practice jQuery
Curriculum 13 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Source Code Example Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Wack a Mole Introduction
- Lecture 3 :
- HTML page Setup
- Lecture 4 :
- Get Coding jQuery
- Lecture 5 :
- Build Dynamic GameBoard
- Lecture 6 :
- Just add Styling
- Lecture 7 :
- Moles Keep Moving
- Lecture 8 :
- Tweak and Update Code
- Lecture 9 :
- Wack that Mole
- Lecture 10 :
- Add that Wack
- Lecture 11 :
- Source Code Review
- Lecture 12 :
- Source File
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.