- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches supporting VLANs, switch stacking, trunking, spanning tree protocols and chassis aggregation
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain the on-going operational network services
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Describe Syslog, SNMP, IOS images and licenses and manage Cisco device configurations
- Understand QoS, virtualization, WAN network programmability, how cloud services interact and impacts enterprise networks
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 v3.0 -ICND2 (Associate) training course is ideal for all those who have undertaken ICND1 v3.0 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 training. Undergoing ICND2 training will help them to advance their knowledge and skills in the domain and prepares for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam.
Imparted by the expert trainers at Live Learnfly, the Associate-level Routing and Switching course is offered by utilizing Cisco-authorized training materials. The training provides comprehensive knowledge and skill development to learners to install, operate, configure and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.
The Part 2 certification exam training guide includes understanding of QoS (Quality of Service) elements and their applicability, overview of network programmability, and understanding of software defined network architectures. The complete training is provided through intensive sessions, incorporating hands-on lab exercise environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Network administrators
- Network support engineers
- Network specialists
- Network analysts
- Cisco Channel Partners
- Candidates seeking CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Required: Implementing basic IPv6 connectivity and WAN
- Required: Implementing Internet connectivity
- Required: Implementing local area networks, internet connectivity
- Required: Managing and securing network devices
- Required: Understanding network fundamentals
Implementing Scalable Medium-Sized Networks
- Troubleshooting VLAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topologies
- Improving Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Understanding Layer 3 Redundancy
Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv4 Network Connectivity
- Troubleshooting IPv6 Network Connectivity
Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing EIGRP
- Implementing EIGRP for IPv6
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Medium-Sized Network 2
Implement a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution
- Understanding OSPF
- Implementing Multiarea OSPF IPv4
- Implementing OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Troubleshooting Multiarea OSPF
- Understanding WAN Technologies
- Understanding Point-to-Point Protocols
- Configuring GRE Tunnels
- Configuring Single-Homed EBGP
Network Device Management
- Implementing Basic Network Device Management and Security
- Evolution of Intelligent Networks
- Introducing QoS
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network 1
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Scalable Multiarea Network 2
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.