Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- Scrum is one of the most popular Agile methodologies evolving in all aspects. It is an adaptive, fast, flexible, incremental, iterative, and effective methodology that was designed to deliver outstanding values quickly throughout a project. Scrum is responsible to maintain transparency of communication throughout the continuous progress of a project.
- Scrum is a framework for developing, delivering, and sustaining complex products. It is essentially a framework wherein people can address complex, adaptive problems. At the same time, they can deliver products of the highest possible value in a productive and creative manner.
- Scrum is an iterative and incremental structure for project management mainly used in agile software development. The scrum methodology indicates functional software, the versatility to change accompanying with emerging communication, collaboration, and business realities.
- Desire to learn Agile Scrum.
- No previous Scrum knowledge or experience required.
- Beginners who want to learn Agile Scrum
- IT professionals interested in becoming a scrum master, and want to pursue this path
- Experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to refresh and expand their knowledge
- Project managers, or Developers looking to move into an agile workforce and increase their marketability
- Agile and Scrum Coaches, Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Manager, Managers, Directors, Developers, Architects
- IT professionals looking to pass scrum master certifications
- Anyone looking to get a job as Scrum Master, or Product Owner
- Team members
- Both working and non-working professionals across all Industries
- Parents, Students and project managers as well as for
Curriculum 13 Lectures 01:26:43
Section 1 : IMPLEMENTING SCRUM - HOW TO BEGIN
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Why Scrum?
- Lecture 3 :
- IMPLEMENTING SCRUM - HOW TO BEGIN - 1
- Lecture 4 :
- What kinds of projects is Scrum considered to be suitable for?
- Lecture 5 :
- Is Scrum project management methodology a fit for my team?
- Lecture 6 :
- 16 EASY Questions to Check Whether You are Applying SCRUM Correctly?
- Lecture 7 :
- Scrum Best Practices
- Lecture 8 :
- Scrum Master Anti-Patterns
- Lecture 9 :
- Key TAKEAWAYs - 1
- Lecture 10 :
- Scrum Guide 2020 - The Changes
- Lecture 11 :
- Final Words
- Lecture 12 :
- Key TAKEAWAYs - 2
- Lecture 13 :
- IMPLEMENTING SCRUM - HOW TO BEGIN - 2
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
462 Course Views