This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT deployments that include AD DS, virtualization technologies, and applications. The students typically work for organizations that are planning to locate some or all of their infrastructure services on Azure. This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
NOTE: for this course, learning partners do not need to order Azure passes or distribute them to students.
This process for students to access the On-Demand labs for OD20533 is different from the MOC Process (where the Learning Partner provides to the student).
•Student buys the OD20533 MOC On-Demand course from Learning Partner.
•In the first lab of the course, students will access the Azure pass required for hands-on labs from our lab hoster.
At Course Completion
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.
Who is the target audience?
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Microsoft Official Courses
Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are authorized Microsoft official courses exclusively developed by Microsoft Certified Trainers. MOC on-demand delivers a comprehensive training experience comprising a merge of high-quality audiovisuals, academic readings, Microsoft labs online and knowledge check/assessments.
MOC on-demand is a self-paced training structured for IT Professionals and Developers which makes them proficient in the Microsoft technology and develop technical skills. It focusses on providing you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training while including all the interactive features with credible content that other On-demand offerings lack.
MOC On-Demand comprises a range of courses which are structured in a modular format consisting different modules that are further segregated into lessons, each of which contains questions to testify your knowledge.
MOC On-Demand - Features that make it the best
An online course structure which gives you utmost flexibility to learn.
Official Microsoft content
HD-quality streaming videos with interactive content delivered by expert instructors -“straight from the source”.
Digital Microsoft Official Curriculum
Access to the official curriculum anywhere & anytime.
Hands-on live labs
Microsoft Labs Online to work on your technical skills with integrated lab steps.
Knowledge check and instant feedback to mark your stand in the training process.
Microsoft-hosted mentors available to you round the clock via chat, email, & phone.
Authored by Microsoft certified experts
In-depth technical content structured by individuals who wrote the software and delivered by expert instructors.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
Module 4: Managing virtual machines
Module 5: Implementing Azure App services
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
Module 7: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services
Module 9: Implementing Azure Active Directory
Module 10: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and automation
What you’ll get in your subscription
Full access to the official Digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC)
Microsoft’s HD-quality streaming videos
Access to Hands-On, Live Lab
Microsoft Training Support 24*7
Exercises, Readings and Knowledge checks
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.