- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass
- Implement identity based authorization policies
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Implement ISE Posture service
- Implement ISE Profiling
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE
- Troubleshoot ISE
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a newly created course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access.
The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Who Should Attend?
- The primary audience for this course is Network Security Engineers
- Required: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- Required: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- Required: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- Recommended: CCNA Security or valid CCSP
- Recommended: or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Threat Mitigation Through Identity Services
- Identity Services
- 802.1X and EAP
- Identity System Quick Start
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Fundamentals
- Cisco ISE Overview
- Cisco ISE with PKI
- Cisco ISE Authentication
- Configuring Cisco ISE for External Authentication
Advanced Access Control
- Certificate-based User Authentication
- Security Group Access (SGA) and MACsec Implementation
Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Describe the Cisco Email Security Solutions
- Guest Access Services
Endpoint Access Control Enhancements
Troubleshooting Network Access Control
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.