- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options, and their impact on routing and implementing RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy-based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
ROUTE v2.0, course, includes major updates and follows an updated blueprint. (However, note that this course does not cover all items listed on the blueprint.) Some older topics have been removed or simplified, while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added. The course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated.
The goal of the course is to build upon the knowledge and skills from CCNA Routing and Switching and help you expand competencies to plan, implement, and monitor a scalable routing network.
Who Should Attend?
Learners who aim to be network professionals and who have knowledge that is obtained from Cisco CCNA courses
Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Differentiating Routing Protocols
- Understanding Network Technologies
- Connecting Remote Locations with the Headquarters
- Implementing RIPng
- Establishing EIGRP Neighbor Relationships
- Building the EIGRP Topology Table
- Optimizing EIGRP Behavior
- Configuring EIGRP for IPv6
- Discovering Named EIGRP Configuration
- Establishing OSPF Neighbor Relationship
- Building the Link State Database
- Optimizing OSPF Behavior
- Configuring OSPFv3
Configuration of Redistribution
- Implementing Basic Routing Protocol Redistribution
- Manipulating Redistribution Using Route Filtering
Path Control Implementation
- Using Cisco Express Forwarding Switching
- Implementing Path Control
Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Planning Enterprise Internet Connectivity
- Establishing Single-Homed IPv4 Internet Connectivity
- Establishing Single-Homed IPv6 Internet Connectivity
- Improving Resilience of Internet Connectivity
- Considering Advantages of Using BGP
- Implementing Basic BGP Operations
- Using BGP Attributes and Path Selection Process
- Controlling BGP Routing Updates
- Implementing BGP for IPv6 Internet Connectivity
Routers and Routing Protocol Hardening
- Securing Cisco Routers
- Describing Routing Protocol Authentication Options
- Configuring EIGRP Authentication
- Configuring OSPF Authentication
- Configuring BGP Authentication
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.