- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Configure Rapid PVST+, MST and available STP options
- Configure FEX in static, dynamic, and enhanced vPC setup
- Configure port channels and virtual port channels
- Implement FabricPath and and describe DFA
- Configure OTV
- Configure VXLAN
- Describe LISP
- Configure first hop redundancy protocols
- Configure routing on a Cisco Nexus switch
- Implement multicast functionality in a Cisco Data Center network architecture
- Manage user accounts, SSH, and AAA on Cisco NX-OS
- Describe and configure system security features
- Perform basic Fibre Channel configuration
- Manage FC domains
- Configure port security and fabric binding
- Describe FCoE
- Configure FCoE
- Describe and configure distributed device aliases
- Describe and configure zoning
- Configure NPIV and NPV
- Describe and configure FCIP
- Configure system management and infrastructure monitoring
- Configure infrastructure monitoring and programmability
The Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is implementation of LANs, SANs, and data center unified fabric using Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, and Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders (FEXs). The course provides rich hands-on experience with implementing Cisco data center infrastructure.
You’ll master the professional-level skills and technologies needed to implement Cisco data center infrastructure, including key protocols, routing and switching protocols, maintenance, management, operations, security, and storage.
Who Should Attend?
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Recommended: Describe Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
- Recommended: Describe data center automation and orchestration with the focus on Cisco ACI and Cisco UCS Director
- Recommended: Describe data center networking concepts, Describe data center virtualization, Describe data center storage concepts
- Recommended: Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs, including switching and routing
- Recommended: Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families
Data Center Protocols
- Configuring Spanning Tree Protocol
- Configuring Port Channels
- Configuring Fabric Extenders
- Implementing Cisco FabricPath
- Understanding Overlay Transport Virtualization
- Implementing VXLAN
- Implementing LISP
Layer 3 Switching Features in the Data Center
- Configuring First-Hop Redundancy
- Configuring Routing
- Configuring IP Multicast
Data Center Infrastructure Security
- Configuring User Management
- Configuring System Security Features
Data Center Infrastructure Storage Fabric
- Basic Fibre Channel Configuration
- Managing Domains
- Implementing Port Security and Fabric Binding
FCoE Unified Fabric
- Describing FCoE
- Implementing FCoE
Data Center Infrastructure Storage Services
- Configuring Distributed Device Aliases
- Implementing Zoning
- Configuring NPIV and NPV
- Configuring Fibre Channel Over IP
Data Center Infrastructure Maintenance, Management, and Operations
- Configuring System Management
- Configuring Infrastructure Monitoring
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.