- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Formatting your cells, typing errors
- Excel templates
- Slow files
- Filtering / sorting
- Conditional formatting
- Goal seek
- Text to tabular conversion
- Advanced functions and mix of functions (vlookup, index, match, sumif) and some calendar date issues
- Financial functions
- Complex functions - time calculation
- Pivot tables
Excel. Known by all. Hated by many. Understood by few. Nowadays we talk about digitalization. You can hear about "big data", "cloud computing", "AI", "machine learning", "robotic process automation". If you are like me, you have already used SQL Servers and you know how to do an SQL Query, either through MS Access or by building Macros in Excel you also got in touch with VBA (Visual Basic). Maybe you even learned some other programming languages. If you are in Accounting and Finance (but not only) you might have used basic accounting software or sophisticated ERPs such as Oracle, Navision or SAP. You can even have exposure to specialized tools like Hyperion, Cognos and many others.
But when it comes to keeping things simple, down to earth, because of it's native flexibility and versatility you always come back to Excel. Especially if you need to get creative. New templates, reports, formats and forms, building out of the box numeric tools (like pricing tools), there is no faster and easier solution than using the "old" Microsoft Excel.
After having studied Excel - 101 or having gained the knowledge contained in that course you are now ready to move to the next stage. In case you skipped the Excel - 101 course you can still take the quiz available within the introductory course. With 4-5 correct answers you can move to the advanced version.
The value-added proposition consists on covering several tools and functionalities and not only one topic. Additionally and even more valuable, you get to see how they were used by a finance and accounting professional with a lot of experience in environments requiring quick solutions to a multitude of problems.
- Excel - 101 or previously gained knowledge. I recommend you do the quiz for the Excel - 101 and if you get 4-5 correct answers you can do this course.
- Installed Excel (any version).
- People with basic Excel knowledge willing to move further and learn more advanced concepts.
Curriculum 15 Lectures 02:23:54
Section 1 : Excel - Advanced
- Lecture 1 :
- Part I - Introduction and summary Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Part II - Cells formatting, templates and slow files
- Lecture 3 :
- Part III - Filtering and sorting, conditional formatting
- Lecture 4 :
- Part IV - Goal seek
- Lecture 5 :
- Part V - Text-tabular conversion
- Lecture 6 :
- Part VI - Advanced functions - vlookup I
- Lecture 7 :
- Part VII - Advanced functions - vlookup II
- Lecture 8 :
- Part VIII - Advanced functions - index and match, sumif
- Lecture 9 :
- Part IX - Advanced functions - using calendar dates
- Lecture 10 :
- Part X - Advanced functions - financial functions
- Lecture 11 :
- Part XI - Complex functions - time calculation
- Lecture 12 :
- Part XII - Pivot tables I
- Lecture 13 :
- Part XIII - Pivot tables II
- Lecture 14 :
- Part XIV - Tables
- Lecture 15 :
- Part XV - Macros and wrap-up
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?