What you'll learn?
- Trainees are going to einforce their skills when writing an original response to any work-related situations.
- Trainees are going to be enabled to communicate more effectively in their workplace and with business professionals as well as to share their ideas and their solutions.
- Trainess are going to be enabled to use purposeful and well-chosen vocabulary in the field of business in the specific aspects that they wish to develop.
This is an integrated course of four crucial skills which are needed by trainees to ensure that they would improve their competencies in both writing and communication as well; the four basic skills are: the ability to form a simple sentence which is meaningfully and grammatically recognized ensuring that all aspects regarding this skill are fully discussed; this simple sentence will then upgraded to a higher level .i.e. compound and a complex sentences ,then into paragraphs and finally into written or spoken texts with various lengths and intensity
The second skill is the ability to use highly selected transition words which are based on meaning which will enable trainees to join simple sentences based on meaning in two tutorials and another tutorial dedicated for the transitions that are used to refer to time. This leads us to the third skill which is the discussion of all 12 tenses in a very innovative approach by concentrating on the functions and situations in which these 12 tenses are used as well as showing trainees how these tenses will improve their capabilities to write and communicate by using a language which is fault free.
The fourth skill is yet a skill which is needed basically for writing; this skill is the ability to use the 11 basic punctuation marks in the right position in the sentence.
- Students must be able to write simple sentences that are grammatically and meaningfully recognized with and adeuate ability to differentiate between the baisc elements of the: subjects, verb, and complements
- Trainees who have a modest ability to communicate with others using simple vocabulary and phrases.
- All trainees whose expert background of English needs to be improved and fortified and who are interested in developing their skills of communication as well as their writing skills in a very short time.
- All trainees who are directly or indirectly involved in writing and communication or receiving different business documents and correspondence
- staff, clerks, floor managers, General managers, department managers, junior managers and different business owners
- Freelancers wishing to initiate productive and promising relationships with different business owners.
Curriculum 20 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction and overview Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Preliminary Practice Sentences
- Lecture 3 :
- The first 7 Transition words
- Lecture 4 :
- The 8 remining Transition words
- Lecture 5 :
- Clauses and phrases
- Lecture 6 :
- Transitions that refer to time
- Lecture 7 :
- Summary of Tenses - Overview
- Lecture 8 :
- Summary of Tenses -Introduction
- Lecture 9 :
- Tenses with charts-Present simple and Present continuous.1
- Lecture 10 :
- Tenses with charts-Past simple and Past continuous.2
- Lecture 11 :
- Tenses with charts- Past simple,Past perfect and Past perfect continuous.3
- Lecture 12 :
- Tenses with charts-Present Perfect and present perfect Continuous.4
- Lecture 13 :
- Summary of Tenses with charts-All future tenses-5
- Lecture 14 :
- The punctuation marks
- Lecture 15 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-3
- Lecture 16 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-2
- Lecture 17 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-1
- Lecture 18 :
- Summary of tenses / Choose the most appropriate alternative from those given.
- Lecture 19 :
- Revision of all the Punctuation Marks
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do i access the course after purchase?Once you purchase a course (Single course or Subscription), you will be able to access the courses instantly online by logging into your account. Use the user name & password that you created while signing up. Once logged in, you can go to the "My Courses" section to access your course.
2. Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
3. Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
4. How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
5. Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
6. Do i get any certification after completing the course?Yes. Once you succesfully complete any course on Learnfly marketplace, you get a certiifcate of course completion emailed to you within 24 hours with your name & the Learnfly badge. You can definately brag about it & share it on your social media or with friends as one of your achievement. Click here to view the sample certificate Click Here
7. For how long can i access my course after the purchase?If you buy a single course, that course is accessible to you for a lifetime. If you go for a premium subcription, you can access all the courses on Learnfly marketplace till your subscription is Active.
8. Whats the difference between Single Course Purchase & Go Premium option?With Single Course Purchase, you only get an access of one single course. Whereas, with premium monhtly or annual subscription, you can access all the existing or new courses on learnfly marketplace. You can decide what option suits you the best and accordingly you can make your purchase.
9. Is there any free trial?Currently, we don't have any free trial but it may be available in near future.
10. What is the refund policy?We would hate you to leave us. However, if you are not satisfied, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days & we will be happy to assist you further.