- One year Unlimited Access
Access to all courses
You will be able to access all the courses from any category on the platform.
- Learning paths access
- Access Assignments & Projects
- Access on Mobile, PC and Tablet
- Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
- Offline viewing
- Instructor Support
- Course Completion Certificates
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Trainees are going to einforce their skills when writing an original response to any work-related situations.
- Trainees are going to be enabled to communicate more effectively in their workplace and with business professionals as well as to share their ideas and their solutions.
- Trainess are going to be enabled to use purposeful and well-chosen vocabulary in the field of business in the specific aspects that they wish to develop.
This is an integrated course of four crucial skills which are needed by trainees to ensure that they would improve their competencies in both writing and communication as well; the four basic skills are: the ability to form a simple sentence which is meaningfully and grammatically recognized ensuring that all aspects regarding this skill are fully discussed; this simple sentence will then upgraded to a higher level .i.e. compound and a complex sentences ,then into paragraphs and finally into written or spoken texts with various lengths and intensity
The second skill is the ability to use highly selected transition words which are based on meaning which will enable trainees to join simple sentences based on meaning in two tutorials and another tutorial dedicated for the transitions that are used to refer to time. This leads us to the third skill which is the discussion of all 12 tenses in a very innovative approach by concentrating on the functions and situations in which these 12 tenses are used as well as showing trainees how these tenses will improve their capabilities to write and communicate by using a language which is fault free.
The fourth skill is yet a skill which is needed basically for writing; this skill is the ability to use the 11 basic punctuation marks in the right position in the sentence.
- Students must be able to write simple sentences that are grammatically and meaningfully recognized with and adeuate ability to differentiate between the baisc elements of the: subjects, verb, and complements
- Trainees who have a modest ability to communicate with others using simple vocabulary and phrases.
- All trainees whose expert background of English needs to be improved and fortified and who are interested in developing their skills of communication as well as their writing skills in a very short time.
- All trainees who are directly or indirectly involved in writing and communication or receiving different business documents and correspondence
- staff, clerks, floor managers, General managers, department managers, junior managers and different business owners
- Freelancers wishing to initiate productive and promising relationships with different business owners.
Curriculum 20 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction and overview Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Preliminary Practice Sentences
- Lecture 3 :
- The first 7 Transition words
- Lecture 4 :
- The 8 remining Transition words
- Lecture 5 :
- Clauses and phrases
- Lecture 6 :
- Transitions that refer to time
- Lecture 7 :
- Summary of Tenses - Overview
- Lecture 8 :
- Summary of Tenses -Introduction
- Lecture 9 :
- Tenses with charts-Present simple and Present continuous.1
- Lecture 10 :
- Tenses with charts-Past simple and Past continuous.2
- Lecture 11 :
- Tenses with charts- Past simple,Past perfect and Past perfect continuous.3
- Lecture 12 :
- Tenses with charts-Present Perfect and present perfect Continuous.4
- Lecture 13 :
- Summary of Tenses with charts-All future tenses-5
- Lecture 14 :
- The punctuation marks
- Lecture 15 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-3
- Lecture 16 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-2
- Lecture 17 :
- Choose the most appropriate transition to create a well-structured sentence-1
- Lecture 18 :
- Summary of tenses / Choose the most appropriate alternative from those given.
- Lecture 19 :
- Revision of all the Punctuation Marks