- One year Unlimited Access
Access to all courses
You will be able to access all the courses from any category on the platform.
- Learning paths access
- Access Assignments & Projects
- Access on Mobile, PC and Tablet
- Pause & Resume Courses Anytime
- Offline viewing
- Instructor Support
- Course Completion Certificates
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Setup a local machines in minutes
- How to create files and folders in CLI
This course is designed to help beginners setup a localhost on their computers quickly and easily using a terminal, node.js and node package manager. There is overview of simple command line commands how to do things within the terminal as well. This is something that I had several students asking for so here it is, I hope you enjoy it.
A localhost is necessary to avoid the file protocol which can be problematic with ajax when testing code locally
There is an easy solution which is live-server, this is setup in minutes and all you need to do it navigate to the directory you want to have as your root of the local server and type live-server. It immediately launches a localhost with the current file directory as the root.
Spend less time setting up and more writing code and enjoying your code in action.
Perfect for beginners who need an easy solution quickly!
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for join now!
Everything you need to know plus bonus content is included in this course to get you started quickly.
- Basic computer knowledge
- some web development experience
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to setup localhost
- Anyone who wants to learn command line
- How to install nodejs and node package manager
Curriculum 8 Lectures
- Lecture 1 :
- Course Introduction LiveServer Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- create root folder
- Lecture 3 :
- Install Nodejs
- Lecture 4 :
- Command Line
- Lecture 5 :
- Node Package Manager
- Lecture 6 :
- live server ready
- Lecture 7 :
- Bonus get to know more Command Line Interface
- Lecture 8 :