Aug 21 - Sep 04
8:30 am to 10:30 am EST
- 8 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Describe some of the common Azure services
- Create a Development Virtual Machine using Azure
- Configure an Azure Web Site
- Configure a Worker Role
- Create an Azure SQL Instance
- Control Access to Storage Blobs & Containers
- Retrieve Files and Media from the Container
- Use Azure Queue Storage for Document Generation
- Describe Azure Storage Queues
- Describe Azure Service Bus
- Prepare Azure PowerShell Environment
- Use the Resource Manager to create resource groups and templates.
- Create an Azure AD Directory
- Describe the Azure Active Directory service offering.
- Deploying Azure Web Sites
- Monitoring Cloud Applications
- Manage Configuration Settings for a Cloud Web Application
- Deploy the Web Applications to Azure
- List the deployment strategies for web applications
- Describe the options for monitoring a web application in Azure
At course completion, students will be able to:
Microsoft Azure is a flexible and open cloud platform that allows you to build, deploy and administer services and applications. Students will also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered.This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
Module 1: OVERVIEW OF THE MICROSOFT AZURE PLATFORM
Module 2: Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines
Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications For Resiliency
Module 6: Managing Cloud Services in Azure
Module 7: Storing NoSQL Data in Azure
Module 8: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
Module 9: Designing a Communication Strategy using Queues and Service Bus
Module 10: Managing Infrastructure in Azure
Module 11: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
Module 12: Securing Azure Web Applications
Module 13: Maintaining and Monitoring Web Solutions in Azure
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.