- 6 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Define Cisco Business TelePresence Solutions components and architectures
- Understand Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (Expressway) for basic and advanced video networks
- Understand Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Define Cisco Meeting Server features
- Define integration of Cisco Collaboration Premise Solutions with Cisco Cloud
- Demonstrate how Cisco TelePresence Content Server (TCS) interacts with other products within Cisco’s Business TelePresence Solution
This course is designed to teach technicians that install and support Cisco TelePresence solutions to install/configure, operate and maintain core visual communication components, including Cisco TelePresence endpoints, integration of premise with cloud solutions, meeting solutions, and management software.
In this course, students will add Cisco TelePresence to existing Cisco Expressway environments. This training is also appropriate for end-user technical staff, such as video system administrators and first-line support personnel.
Who Should Attend?
- End-user technical staff
- Video system administrators
- First-line support personnel
- Recommended: Basic computer literacy
- Recommended: Basic IP network literacy
- Recommended: Basic knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.