- 5 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
Agility is the hallmark of today’s successful data center. Built for rapid application deployment and supported by a highly elastic infrastructure, the data center has become core to businesses competing in our digital era. CCNA Data Center certification provides the confidence and nimbleness you need to install, configure, and maintain data center technology. Gain grounding in data center infrastructure, data center networking concepts and technologies, storage networking, unified computing, network virtualization, data center automation and orchestration, and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI).
Who Should Attend?
- Network Designer
- Server Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
- Describe common server types and connectivity found in a data center
- Describe the physical components of the Cisco UCS
- Describe the concepts and benefits of Cisco UCS hardware abstraction
- Perform basic Cisco UCS configuration
- Describe server virtualization concepts and benefits
- Describe the components and operations of Cisco virtual switches
- Describe the concepts of overlays
- Describe the benefits and perform simple troubleshooting of VDC STP
- Compare and contrast the default and management VRFs
- Differentiate between the data, control, and management planes
Cisco Data Center Networking Technologies
- Describe, configure, and verify FEX connectivity
- Describe, configure, and verify basic vPC features
- Describe, configure, and verify FabricPath
- Describe, configure, and verify unified switch ports
- Describe the features and benefits of Unified Fabric
- Describe and explain the use of role-based access control within the data center infrastructure
Automation and Orchestration
- Explain the purpose and value of using APIs
- Describe the basic concepts of cloud computing
- Describe the basic functions of a Cisco UCS Director
- Interpret and troubleshoot a Cisco UCS Director workflow
Application Centric Infrastructure
- Describe the architecture of an ACI environment
- Describe the fabric discovery process
- Describe the policy-driven, multitier application deployment model and its benefits
- Describe the ACI logical model
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.