- 6 Days training program
- Live Virtual Training
- Learn on any PC/Mobile/Tablet
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online Labs (if applicable)
- Official Courseware & Kits
- Get Recording after session
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Mock Tests & Exam Preps
What you'll learn?
- Network Principles
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- VPN Technologies
- Infrastructure Services
The CCIE Routing and Switching Written (CCIE Written) Bootcamp is a five-day course that prepares students for the CCIE R&S Written exam. The exam assesses technical knowledge on topics such as IP, IP routing, bridging and switch-related technologies and some equipment commands.
Who Should Attend?
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level
- Recommended: 2 years of Cisco networking experience
- Recommended: A valid CCNP certification
- Network theory
- Network implementation and operation
- Network troubleshooting
Layer 2 Technologies
- LAN switching technologies
- Layer 2 multicast
- Layer 2 WAN circuit technologies
Layer 3 Technologies
- Addressing technologies
- Layer 3 multicast
- Fundamental routing concepts
- RIP (v2 and v6)
- EIGRP (for IPv4 and IPv6)
- Device security
- System management
- Quality of service
- Network services
- Network optimization
What is the difference both 1-on-1 Public and 1-on-1 Private.?In both, you choose the schedule. In public, other participants can join, Private other participants want to join.
Is this website Secure?Yes, the site is secure by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Technology. SSL technology enables the encryption of sensitive information during online transactions. We use the highest assurance SSL/TLS certificate, which ensures that no unauthorized person can get to your sensitive payment data over the web.
Is my information secure?We use the best standards in Internet security. Any data retained is not shared with third parties.
Once I made my payment online, can I cancel it?You can request a refund if you do not wish to enroll in the course.
What types of credit cards are accepted?We do accept all major credit cards from Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you offer corporate training?Yes, we do offer corporate training
Are weekend classes available?Yes, we also offer weekend classes.
What payment options are available?You can pay through debit/credit card or bank wire transfer.
Can I request for a demo class before Registering?Yes you can request your customer experience manager for the same.