- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access upto 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- HD Recorded Lectures
- Access on Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Includes Real Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- Understand how customers buy and design a unique selling proposition that fits their unmet wants, needs, and desires.
- Leverage competitive research to understand your market gaps and find a profitable niche.
- Learn how to find white-label, drop-shipping, or global outsourcing suppliers that fit your business needs.
- Learn how to plan and design efficient operational processes and run your business like a non-stopping machine.
- Learn how to calculate the costs of running your business to say afloat and profitable.
- Learn how to price, position, and market your product so you can attract and sell to the right customer.
- Create a well-defined business model and go-to-market strategy.
- Bonus: Learn how to present your business with visual elements such as logo, colors, and product photography beautifully so you can stand out and elevate your brand value.
STARTING A BUSINESS? FIRST, READ THIS!
Most small businesses are unable to get off the ground for many simple reasons that could be avoided with proper planning and preparation, put it simply, to start a "successful" business, you first need to know how to plan for a successful business.
Some situations that people normally mess up with while starting out are a lack of basic business skills and knowledge, following misleading information, ignorance with not doing a market and competitive research, inefficient process, and lack of marketing plan.
The primary aim of this course is to solve those problems and guide you to avoid as many mistakes as possible, it's your go-to-book for building a solid foundation while minimizing the risk.
I understand as an entrepreneur that creating a business requires hard work and investment, and when you are starting, you should not suffer or pay a high price for small mistakes that could be avoided, you just can't afford it!
In this course, we will take care of the fundamentals through case studies, real-life examples, and exercises, take out all the fluff, misleading information and put you on the right track, I will do my best to give you a clear and focused process to follow, so you don't have to go through all the frustration, time-wasting, misleading and inefficient activities.
HOW - TO SET YOUR SELF FOR SUCCESS:
It all begins with you, your current situation, your time, skills, strength, and weakness, you are the foundation of your business, once we understand where you are at right now and your goals for your future business then we can start planning for your business around it.
HOW - TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE AND DELIVER VALUE (USP):
If you are starting with a product, then stop immediately. It costs me $20.000 and two years of frustration to understand this critical point. A lot of small business entrepreneurs get into the habit of starting with a product without thinking of how is it going to fit their audience in the first place; this could be deadly for a small business with a little to no investment.
In this course we will begin with people pains, hopes, and limits, we will talk about different consumers and buying habits, how and where to find them, and how to create a robust solution and package it into a robust and unique selling proposition that talks to them directly.
HOW - TO DO A MARKET AND COMPETITIVE RESEARCH:
Do you know that most entrepreneurs get into a market without even doing simple research, it's like going to your wedding without knowing who you are getting married to. Business newbies get into a new market without realizing that it's a declining or saturated market. Well, this should not be you.
In this course, I will walk you through real-life examples with a step-by-step process on how to research market segments, profitably, and how to study your competition on a deep level.
HOW - TO FIND SUPPLIERS:
Suppliers are your business friends and partners. Once you define your customers and research your market, you should be able to form an idea about your solutions and product; this is the time to look for the best suppliers possible.
In this course, we will talk about different types of suppliers for different types of industries and what cons should you be aware of and pros to be looking for.
HOW - TO BUILD YOUR TALENTED TEAM:
Building a successful business requires a team effort, regardless of its being composed of two or twenty people, the process of finding the perfect talent that fits your business value and financial situations are the same.
In this course we will talk about different hiring, where to look for talent and what should you be aware of.
HOW - TO PLAN A SCALABLE PROCESS:
Most of the small businesses operate without a consistent and scalable process, which makes them end up with unscalable, unpredictable, and inefficient results. They spend their time working and getting exhausted in the business instead of building systems and working on the business.
In this course, I will walk you through examples and case studies on how to create an effective and simple process for your business to generate consistent and predictable results so things won't go south on you.
HOW - TO ANALYZE COST STRUCTURE:
I believe that you don't want to end up out of business pretty soon, do you? Tons of small companies run out of money and operate at a loss to end up with massive debt, massive damage, and life exhaustion. This should not be you!
In this course, I will walk you step by step through a simple and precise method and provide you with the essential tools for structuring your costs, finding your break-even, and do a profitable business.
HOW - TO PLAN ON MARKETING AND SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS:
Although this course is not specifically designed to talk in-depth about marketing and sales, I will make sure to put you on the right track and show you the big picture of how to market and reach to your audience, will walk you through examples and real-life studies on the process of positioning, pricing and offering your product.
HOW - TO DESIGN YOUR LOGO AND COLORS:
Visuals are one of the essential elements that reflect your brand image and interact with your audience, in this course I will explain to you all the different logo design, what makes a strong logo, and what should you avoid, we will talk about colors meaning and how to choose the right color schemes that reflect, match your brand personality and your voice.
HOW - TO DESIGN YOUR BRAND PHOTOGRAPHY:
Learn the rules for creating strong brand photography, how should you communicate your brand message through products/story-telling photography, and what should you avoid.
- The course is packed with visuals and examples, a lot to cover in 120 mins, so you need to be 100% in focus, no multitasking! Make sure to grab a notebook and a cup of a drink that you desire.
- This course will be talking about different aspects of creating successful planning for your new startups such as personal planning, fundamentals of customers and market analysis, accounting basics, marketing, and visual communication, so please keep an open mind if there is something that you can not understand, you are more than welcome to leave me a message.
- This course will NOT be talking about the legal structure of how to register a company.
- This course will NOT be talking about how to find investors.
- This course will NOT be talking about how to make a minimum viable product.
- Entrepreneurs are starting a new small business and need a guide to planning for their new startups.
- Small business owners who are struggling with their current business.
- Small business consultants who need to get a fresh and more in-depth view of creating a business plan.
- Full-time or part-time employee starting a side project.
Curriculum 11 Lectures 01:46:48
Section 1 : Plan Your Business
Section 2 : Research Your Business
- Lecture 1 :
- Find Your Customers
- Lecture 2 :
- Analyze Your Market
- Lecture 3 :
- Finding Your Suppliers
Section 3 : Execute Your Business
- Lecture 1 :
- Building Your Team
- Lecture 2 :
- Planning For Your Operational Process
- Lecture 3 :
- Know Your Numbers
- Lecture 4 :
- Planning For Marketing, Positioning And Sales
Section 4 : Bonus:Express Your Business
- Lecture 1 :
- Design Your Visuals
- Lecture 2 :
- Capture Your Products Photography
- Lecture 3 :
- Congrats, You Made It To The End!
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
109314 Course Views