- Get Full Access to the platform
- Access to 16000+ online courses
- Play & Pause Course Viewing
- Attend weekly live webinar
- High Quality Recorded Lectures
- Learn Online from Mobile/PC/Tablet
- Assignments & Projects
- Online iLab Access
- Certificate of Completion
- Download for offline viewing
- Cancel Anytime
What you'll learn?
- This course is designed for IT Professionals, Freshers and Students with basic knowledge and also for experienced one.
This course teaches IT Professionals to understand basic architectural principles of building Datacenter on the AWS Cloud, understanding of the AWS global infrastructure, Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement, Hands-on experience using computer, networking, storage, and High Availability on AWS services, Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management of services
Through this course you will learn the AWS Cloud concepts which required to manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure. This course contains combination both of theory and practical. Through the theoretical part you will understand the AWS services and its concepts. Through the practical you will get the practical demonstration, which will give you enough knowledge to design, implement, configure and manage your organization's AWS cloud infrastructure.
This course is designed for IT Professionals, Freshers and Students with basic knowledge and also for experienced one.
The Learners will gain strong knowledge on:
Introduction to AWS Cloud
Understanding AWS Global Infrastructure
Understanding AWS Managed and Unmanaged Service
Understanding AWS VPC
AWS Network Security Group
Understanding AWS EC2
Understanding and Managing Elastic IP
Understanding AWS Elastic Block Store
Managing VPC Manually
Understanding High Availability
Understanding Elastic Load Balancer
Creating and Managing ELB
Understanding Event Driven Scaling
Creating and Managing Autoscaling
Understanding Amazon S3 and Glacier
Creating and Managing Amazon S3
Understanding Amazon IAM
Understanding VPC Peering
Creating and Managing VPC Peering
Understanding Amazon Cloud Formation
Deploying Resources using Amazon Cloud Formation
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks. Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies. Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers. Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
- This course is for IT Professionals who need manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and just as appropriate.
Curriculum 30 Lectures 01:47:56
Section 1 : Introduction
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction to AWS Cloud Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Lecture 3 :
- AWS Managed and Unmanaged Service
- Lecture 4 :
- AWS VPC
- Lecture 5 :
- AWS VPC - Demo
- Lecture 6 :
- AWS NSG Demo
- Lecture 7 :
- AWS EC2
- Lecture 8 :
- AWS EC2_Demo
- Lecture 9 :
- AWS EC2_Login
- Lecture 10 :
- AWS EC2_WebServer_Demo
- Lecture 11 :
- Elastic IP Demo
- Lecture 12 :
- AWS EBS
- Lecture 13 :
- AWS EBS - Demo
- Lecture 14 :
- Managing VPC Manually
- Lecture 15 :
- High Availability
- Lecture 16 :
- Lecture 17 :
- ELB Demo
- Lecture 18 :
- Event Driven Scaling
- Lecture 19 :
- Lecture 20 :
- Autoscaling Launch Configuration - Demo
- Lecture 21 :
- Autoscaling Group - Demo
- Lecture 22 :
- Autoscaling Result
- Lecture 23 :
- Amazon IAM
- Lecture 24 :
- Amazon IAM - Demo
- Lecture 25 :
- Amazon S3 and Glacier
- Lecture 26 :
- Amazon S3 and Glacier - Demo
- Lecture 27 :
- VPC Peering
- Lecture 28 :
- VPC Peering - Demo
- Lecture 29 :
- Amazon Cloud Formation
- Lecture 30 :
- Amazon Cloud Formation - Demo
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?