Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- The students can learn Agile, Scrum, and Kanban KANBAN Effective tips and tricks alongwith Real-life examples to implement Agile more effectively in their daily life. If you watch this video, you will be well-versed in every step of the Agile product development lifecycle and can use Agile in your DAILY life more effectively to produce more business outcome and to achieve more value benefits BEING Agile mindset.
- The Video has been developed as a resource to understand, evaluate, and use agile and hybrid agile approaches. This practice guide provides guidance on when, where, and how to apply agile approaches and provides practical tools for practitioners and organizations to increase agility.
Agile began as an iterative, collaborative, value-driven approach to developing software. It was originally conceived as a framework to help structure work on complex projects with dynamic, unpredictable characteristics. But since then, it has evolved into somewhat of philosophy or worldview with a set of well-articulated values and principles that it shares with Agile's many varieties.
Being an Agile mindset rather than doing Agile is the key to using Agile in your DAILY life more effectively to produce more business outcomes and to achieve more value benefits.
BEING Agile mindset. This video is very useful for both working and non-working professionals (including Parents and Students) across all Industries.
- Desire to learn Agile Scrum
- No previous Scrum knowledge or experience required.
- Beginners who want to learn Agile Scrum
- IT professionals interested in becoming a scrum master, and want to pursue this path
- Experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to refresh and expand their knowledge
- Project managers, or Developers looking to move into an agile workforce and increase their marketability
- Agile and Scrum Coaches, Scrum Master, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Manager, Managers, Directors, Developers, Architects
- IT professionals looking to pass scrum master certifications
- Anyone looking to get a job as Scrum Master, or Product Owner
- Team members
- Both working and non-working professionals across all Industries
- Parents, Students and project managers as well as for
Curriculum 15 Lectures 00:03:08
Section 1 : Agile Product Development
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Agile - What It Is
- Lecture 3 :
- About Agile Delivery
- Lecture 4 :
- The Agile Mindset
- Lecture 5 :
- The Agile Methodologies, Templates and Frameworks
- Lecture 6 :
- Agile Extension and the Agile Manifesto
- Lecture 7 :
- Principles of Agile Business Analysis
- Lecture 8 :
- Analysis at Multiple Horizons
- Lecture 9 :
- Overview of the Three Horizons
- Lecture 10 :
- Predictive, Iterative, and Adaptive Planning
- Lecture 11 :
- Agile Extension Techniques used in Multiple Horizons
- Lecture 12 :
- Backlog Refinement
- Lecture 13 :
- Behavior Driven Development
- Lecture 14 :
- Impact Mapping
- Lecture 15 :
- Final Words - Agile Product Development
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
462 Course Views