What you'll learn?
- Foundational concepts of Agile
- History of agile.
- Agile Vs Waterfall
- Misconceptions of Agile. Benefits of Agile.
- High Performance Agile Teams
- Agile Progress and Communication
- Test your understanding throughout the course with quizzes.
Students will learn the foundational concepts of agile. The agile principles and core values. The agile manifesto, the team environment and the product backlog.
This course is ideal for those who want to gain an understanding of iterational planning and agile terminology.
- No previous knowledge required. The learning outcome will be the ability to demonstrate a critical knowledge of Agile Software development and associated concepts..
- No programming experience required.
- This course will give you a good, solid understanding of the agile development principles, tools and techniques.
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of Agile. The agile mindset, and different agile frameworks and practices
- This course is designed for anyone interested in Agile - Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Students.
Curriculum 11 Lectures 00:34:30
Section 1 : Section One:
- Lecture 1 :
An introduction to a crash course in Agile Project Management.
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- History of Agile
- Lecture 3 :
- Agile Vs Waterfall
- Lecture 4 :
- Agile Mindset and Manifesto
- Lecture 5 :
The benefits of Agile
- Agile Benefits
- Lecture 6 :
- Agile Teams
- Lecture 7 :
- Lecture 8 :
- Lecture 9 :
- Planning & Prioritisation
- Lecture 10 :
- Lecture 11 :
- Agile Principles
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?