What you'll learn?
- This course has been specifically designed for business, engineering students, people working on products and processes (gemba workers), Managers and ideal for anyone who don't have much knowledge of statistical tools, these 7 quality tools are easy to understand and implement, implementation of these 7 quality tools will change the quality scene of your workplace, can be used in any kind of industry from manufacturing to services.
- Seven Tools covered in this course are
- 1- Histograms
- 2- Pareto Charts
- 3- Flow Charts
- 4- Control Charts
- 5- Scatter Diagram
- 6- Check Sheets
Want to understand and implement 7 Quality Tools, this is the course is for you.
This course has been developed for understanding and implementation of 7 quality tools for management and planning and to harness the low lying quality fruits, the main aim of this course is to empower the Gemba workers and managers to solve basic quality problems and are used to help effectively plan and manage various types of business operations. These tools are intended to guide you in the planning, analysis, and decision making processes.
It consists of the following tools with practical examples for easy understanding and better clarity.
1) Introduction – Seven Quality Tools
2) Pareto Charts
3) Cause and Effect Diagram
4) Check Sheets
5) Scatter Diagrams
6) Flow Charts
7) Control Charts
Who this course is for:
- Company Employees
- Product/Service improvement teams
- This course is ideal for beginners to advanced practitioners, no prerequisites.
- Front Line workers, Management students, engineering students, Managers, project managers, Project improvement teams, product/service improvement teams.
Curriculum 9 Lectures 04:32:27
Section 1 : 7 Quality Tools
- Lecture 1 :
- Lecture 1 : Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Lecture 2 : Flow Chart
- Lecture 3 :
- Lecture 3 : Check Sheets
- Lecture 4 :
- Lecture 4 : Histogram
- Lecture 5 :
- Lecture 5 : Pareto Charts
- Lecture 6 :
- Lecture 6 : Scatter Diagrams
- Lecture 7 :
- Lecture 7 : Control Charts
- Lecture 8 :
- Lecture 8 : Problem Solving Formulas and Cause and Effect
- Lecture 9 :
- Lecture 9 : Cause and Effect as Tool
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
313580 Course Views